Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 203 Replies | Last Page

It is so weird. it is this gross black brown spotting. It is not enough to go on my panties but there when i wipe. Damn AF i really am upset with you!

11 years ago

I had that last month

11 years ago

I am hoping it is not AF. she is not due till freaking Sunday. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr i so wanted to be the *one*. you know the one who got pregnant on her first try.

11 years ago

Texasgirl maybe it's just spotting! Don't loose your hopes until Sunday! Keep in touch!
As for me, I feel good...I was a little dizzy yesterday and light headed in the evening but I have a busy week at work. I don't feel anything in my uterus or something, no implantation bleeding or something. I also might be out this month. I have to test on December 1st. I am now 8 DPIUI.

What about the others? JeanM?? :)

11 years ago

Hello all! Hang in there Texas girl and golden egg! It's not over until AF is here in full force. And then it's not even over...it just begins again. It is super annoying and frustrating though.

Okay, I'm a little confused about how long it should take from when we ovulate to when we start. I read that it can be between 12 and 16 days. 16 days seems like a long time. I'm on day 12 post ov right now and would like to believe that if I don't start today, then I'm a day late, but if there is a range, then I'm not late at all. Again, super annoying and frustrating.

By the way, it's 3:00 am right now and this is the third night in a row that I've fallen asleep by 8:30pm and been wide awake at 2 or 3. Also had to pee twice already. Is this a sign or something else? Probably something else...

My final complaint for the wee hours of the morning: if we have to suffer through this stressful TWW, the LEAST we should be able to do to help cope is have a glass of wine! SO, Texas girl and golden egg...if you are truly and positively out this month, then pour a nice big glass of red and sip it for me!!

Sabrina-- how much prog are you taking right now? Are you doing shots?

Does anybody else have updates?

Stay strong and positive, ladies!

11 years ago • Post starter

My two week wait lasts actually 16-17 days, my average cycle is 31 days and I ovulate the 15th CD.

JeanM I take Duphaston pills, 20mg / day. What about you?
Look what I found about the side effects the progesterone causes:

Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.

Headache
Nausea
Dizziness
Bloating
Skin reactions such as rash and itch
Breast tenderness
Menstrual spotting between periods

Yes, I did HCG shot this cycle.
Last time when I had HCG shot and progesterone AF was 3 days late and no pregnancy. I had so many pg symptoms.
If you pee a lot during the night it might be a sign of pregnancy, I had a to pee 3-4 times (small amounts) when I had my ectopic pregnancy. I do hope at least one of us gets pregnant this cycle, it would be so encouraging.
Baby dust to all of you, my ladies!

11 years ago

Happy thanksgiving ladies!
Well on a sad note i am out this month! aunt flow came 3 days early. I am beyond sad, but also blessed that can still keep trying. Hope that try #2 is the lucky one :)
Sending you all love and baby dust and keep us informed on how you are :)

11 years ago

Texasgirk and Goldenegg we are waiting for you next month here! Good luck!

11 years ago

Hello girls--Just getting home after visiting with family. The distraction was great! Texasgirl and goldenegg, hopefully the next cycle will be your lucky cycle! Sabrina, how's it going? Any updates? I am still waiting. No AF. I plan to test tomorrow which will be 15 dpiui. I am taking 200 mg of prog a day. I'm afraid I'm going to get a BFN and AF is just being delayed by prog. Oh well...guess we will see. Praying for BFP in the morning! Keep me updated!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies!
I am going to try again. Wow AF came 3 days early so i am going to count it as stress and keep on my 30/15 system. Lets us know if baby dust blessed you :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo