Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 203 Replies | Last Page

@sabrinababt right yup thats what re said he said it will be ready to test because of that march 5th huh

11 years ago

jaye1101 overdril is that a injectable i am unsure what that is they gave me ropronex injectable i can not answer till i am sure what u are refering to sorry but welcome hello nice to mee u jay1101 i am sorry it was not ur month but i will be hopeful this next cycle wil be

11 years ago

Jaye you need only one follicle to get pregnant! Good luck and keep us updated! There is always a chance!

11 years ago

I had back to back IUI's tues and wed and i'm too is 5 days after the o and i'm driving myself crazy!! with all these symptoms!! how do yall feel?

11 years ago

y back to bac iui only had one last sat and i am going crazy with this TWW i sware i have had several promissing symptums but with all the hormones hcg shots and clomid whos to tell speaking on my luck lol 9dpiui

11 years ago

Hi I had my first iui on Saturday sep 28 and i wanted to know who thinks having sex can still boost my chances I did two iui back to back?

10 years ago

Have sex! It won't hurt!

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
Guess what I am back!!!!! I got healthy, lost weight, and my doctor told me I can try again!!!

10 years ago

Texasgirl, I'm happy for you!
You'll do it this time! I wish you good luck!

10 years ago

Thank you. Super excited. My doc is going on a two month vacation. So I have to wait to try until February. This time I am doing it right. I am charting and testing my cm and I bought an ovulation monitor. I will also do back to back iui. My doc says besides being single I shouldn't have any problems. Scared and nervous.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo