Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

271 - 280 of 318 Replies | Last Page

angel> You know -- since cjpalaska said she saw something, I went back and used the tools and on invert and greyscale, I see something, too.

cjpalaska> that happens to me sometimes on stimulated cycles -- more follicles mean more estrogen which can mean more lining. Sorry you're experiencing it, though!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

cj~~ plz no need to apologize hun :) thank u.

Essemkay--hmmm...ok, maybe will wait one more day and see if something pops up, just weird, it's more than i would expect for being 15-16 dpo....I just figured where it's faint that i was seeing things cuz my eyes r a bit blurrry from a migraine...i would rather make sure than just stop my progesterone...I think i will call dr in the morning for blood draw, atleast that way will know for sure and squinting

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel that sounds like a good plan to me! That way there is no guessing and you can be sure of what you decide to do....

11 years ago

thank you that's what i thought then i know if the blood is neg. won't b second guessing stopping the progesterone....so just called and go in at 9:15 am tomorrow morning, hopefully they will have the results later in the afternoon, sometimes they do, or will have to wait until 10 the next morning.....

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Cj I'm still holding on to some hope for u. Fx. Good luck with your blood work.

Well 10dp trigger this took test this morning and very very faint, just took one now and faint but looks darker then this morning., so who knows??? Confusing I guess I will try again tomorrow.

11 years ago

11dp trigger faint positive again this morning at this point don't know what to make of it. My office x mas party is tonight guess I wil not be drinking to play it safe. ;)

11 years ago

Deyzer... A faint line 11dp trigger could be a real BFP especially if it has not gotten lighter but darker. Not sure what your trigger's dose was? In IVF it's typically 10,000 IU of HCG and they say on average it takes a day for 1,000 to leave your system (depending on the individual metabolism). That means, people usually have the trigger out of their systems after 10 days.

FX that this is your BFP!! Would also err on the side of caution and not drink tonight.

Angel - good call on getting b/w done. Takes the whole guess work out of it.

CP... Sorry about the witch upsetting you so much :(

Essemkay... Wohoo for IVF! I know it's insanely expensive, but if your response remains so good, you do have a real shot at it. Would you start in the new year? FX

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Toronto my trigger was 250 mcg I don't know what that adv out to be

11 years ago

11 years ago

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo