Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

131 - 140 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I got a positive today and progesterone was above 40 so looking good. I do my repeat Thurs to make sure they are going up. Thank you ladies for this support, and for those of you don't know me I am 45 and TTC over year, so don't give up!!!

11 years ago

CONGRATS, treats1116!!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT!! That's so fantastic!!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

AWESOME NEWS, treats, this is fantastic!

Essemkay... OMG, please let the trigger be out of your system!! FX

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Treats---CONGRATS TO YOU AGAIN :) <3

Number--keep the faith, put it in God's hands :) will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers...(((HUGS)))

all of you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers (((HUGS)))

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies! Sorry I have been missing in action. I have been traveling and the wifi sucks here.

Number3 - keep your head up I am sure everything will be fine. The scan sounds great so I would go by that. Kmfx and praying for great news by the end of the week

Toronto so happy for you! I am sure your son was excited to be a big brother. I am hoping I can give my son that gift soon.

Treats - super congrats and HH9! Lots and lots of sticky baby dust to you

Afm - no updates. Since I have been traveling I haven't had a chance to get a basal thermometer so I will just use my OPK's this month. Not sure what is going on with my cycle but I am only cd5 and I am getting a faint line on my OPK could that be possible so early??

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Karinfrank, LH naturally varies throughout your cycle and can register anywhere between about 5 (or lower) and 20 (or higher) just kind of randomly - surge is over 30. So you can get lines anytime, but it's a bit too early for a positive.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Hello ladies, hope all is well looks like my last IUI did not work I am 14dpiui and bfn... With that said my doctor is moving me on injection drugs gonal-f. I was told by him if my ins company doesn't cover this (thank god it does) they could provide a list of women that have some of this drug left over and could probably get this from them. I thought that was a little wierd. But it got me thinking.... I was on Femara and have some refills left it doesn't cost me a thing fully covered. Now I know this is wrong but if any of you ladies are on this drug and are paying full out of pocket for this I would love to help. I know sounds wierd but I know how expensive this ttc process is. Please dont judge too much just trying to help if I can

11 years ago

I'm so sorry, deyzer. Hopefully injectables will be just what you need!

AFM, looks like yesterday's test was still trigger. Today's test is sooooo faint that I can't even photograph it. Boo. I know 10dpiui is still early, so I'll keep testing. But boy it would have been nice to have a darker test today.

11 years ago

Sorry about the BFN, Deyzer :(
I hope Gonal F will help. It did help me in terms of egg quality (my cycles with exclusively Menopur were terrible).

essemkay... Remember my BFN drama...? 10dpo is really still early! FX FX FX

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

I've been away visiting family, so I'm happy to catch up on everyone's updates.

toronto- Awwww, a girl! :) So happy that your scan went well! How exciting! Yay!

number- My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine the uncertainty that you're feeling,
but I'd truly try to focus on the positive side of things. Easier said than done, I know.
I hope that your CVS went well today. Hugs & prayers being sent your way.

Kraken- ((hugs)) I hope the witch stays away. I know that it's greatly saddening to not see those 2 lines, but it's not over yet! Keeping the faith for you!

angel- That's good news! Sounds like all is going really great with you! Hoping that your labs are great, as well!

essem- How do you stay so calm during the 2ww? :) 10dpiui is early yet! I hope that good things & darker lines are right around the corner for you! Fx!

treats- OMG!!! What a wonderful birthday present for you! Congratulations to the 10th degree! :D

Karin- I'm right behind you @CD3! :) I agree with SMK- it's a bit early for +ive OPK, but it's not unusual to see 2 lines on an OPK at any given time in a cycle.

deyzer- Sorry that this time wasn't the one. ((hugs)) I hope the next cycle & injectables will work! New treatments bring new hope. Fx!

Nee2- Welcome! Nice to meet you! :)

Riders- How are things going with you?

AFM- Our IUI was a dud. 2@follies @23.5 & 1@17, lining 9.6, SC 1mill-85%mot. And I'd swear I ov'd 3 days after IUI.
CD3 baseline scan today showed cyst@L ovary & large uterine fibroid. Wasn't expecting any of that. Waiting on call from Dr's office, but I'm pretty sure that we'll have to sit out this cycle & have myoectomy. (Doesn't this halt TTC for 3-4mos?)
I'm crushed. This would have been our last chance at a 2012 BFP. DH actually made surprise plans to mini-vaca this month to "help us de-stress." Wow! Not to mention that our high insurance deductible was already met (back to $0 on Jan 1, 2013).
On the bright side, I'm scheduled to start acupuncture this week since this journey has led to conquering my fear of needles.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo