Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part III

View Full Post

Ladies, here is our new thread and the link back to our old one...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14283&p=24#reply_81578

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

318 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

231 - 240 of 318 Replies | Last Page

Good luck girls. Fx for you.

11 years ago

ok girls am i going nuts and seeing things or am i really seeing that 2nd line????

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test78950

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel, I didn't see anything on the other strips you posted, but I believe I can now see a faint line on this one. Well, let's wait and see and pray that this could be your bday present!!

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Angel: I SEE IT!!!! It looks like it is getting darker by the day...................

So exciting!!!!

AFM: I don't know :( more just shadowy lines still... I was really hoping it would be darker or more obvious by today.... but it isn't: just the same as the days before.... I am starting to think it may just be the test or evaps..... I am going to get a dollar store test today and test again and see if that shows anything today or tomorrow just in case.

11 years ago

bought an FRER..... I have used them so much in the past I know I can rely on them (although they are more expensive so I wait until I am sure I am further dpo) But there is a faint line there!!!! So my hope is back.......... I bought 3 so I will poas with it again in the AM.... but I have NEVER had an evap with FRER or just a line- any line on it is a positive........... I keep looking at it to see if it is really there or not..... but it is! I will take a pic later and post it for you!

11 years ago

Cj--FRER's are my favorite, never had a problem with them, that's good to hear, yaaaay for the line :) I have one FRER atm, and saving that one for tomorrow morning :) taking all the will power i have to wait, until i can get more this weekend.....I want that FRER line :) then it's just to hope that this lil bean sticks...

Thank you Toronto, i so hope so FX and praying :) AF is due Sunday or Monday, so will see what happens... my chart went triphasic on 7dpo, so it could still be a bit early yet for a good result...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=79066

Here's the FRER from this AM............... dh says he sees the second line in person although faint..... it is there! Hoping it gets darker tomorrow!!!

11 years ago

Dyzer- hope you caught that egg. Sounds like you may have done it on your own. Kmfx for you.

Cj & angel ...kmfx fir both of you! I definitely see faint lines so praying for you both that they get darker tomorrow.

I am still holding out on testing...I dd go buy some cheapies but I am only 6dpo so may wait til Saturday to pee on something. This TWW is dragging...gah

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

cp... I think I can see a faint line, too. However, you are way too overeager IMHO. I never had a +HPT at 9dpo... I know it's possible to get a BFP this early, but it's not standard. FX

angel... Did you get your birthday BFP on you FRER? Wishing you all the best and a wonderful day with your family. HUG!!!

EOE... thinking of you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo