Community post

Discussion

What does an HSG test entail??????

im waiting for af so i can book a hsg appointment. if anyone has had one please give me the details of what happens,and is there cramping as i really can't miss any work so could i go back to work after its done....

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had one afer my ectopic and it didn't cramp at all but they did say it might a little if I was blocked. Which was weird because I had one good side and they weren't sure about the other one. I felt bloated afterward but went back to work...also it kinda "flushes" you out and they said it will make you extra fertile for a couple months. Good Luck!

13 years ago

I read alot about it before I had it done which prob wasn't smart.. it was uncomfortable.

They lay you down in the coldest room they can find and your pelvis is kind of elevated like on a pillow and then they put this dye in you and take pictures. Its quick and I don't remember any major pain. Probably just uncomfortable.

The doctor told me right there one of my tubes was blocked but the other one was open and of course you can get pregnant with just one.

HA!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo