Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 309 of 309 Replies

Kethryes, Thank you so much for sharing that link!! very informative and i found it very useful!! Thank you !!

to all!!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, so we've reached 15 pages so as per admin we have to start the forum. Here is the link and I hope you all makei it over!! If this link doesn't work, just type the subject in from this forum and instead of part 5, it's now part 6.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=15483

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I was ill had some allegy but I am ok now, hope I ddnt miss much. My Journey is goin to start in 5days time. I am going to start taking clomid....I just can't wait, its an adrenalin feeling, my fiance is also treating me different like a super QUEEN. his just as keen . I really can't wait. My periods are due in 1 day of 28 days cycle. God please help us please

11 years ago

I'm going to start taking clomid on my CD5

11 years ago

Latika, come join us on the new thread. The link is above your posts.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hello Ladies. This is my first cycle with clomid after trying for almost 4 years for #1. Last month I had a D&C, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy done to remove endometriosis, polyps and a cyst. Today was my second clomid pill on CD4. I've been a bit worried about the success rate of clomid, but I've heard its about 40%, not terrible odds. I've been reading around to see other ladies stories. Hopefully you all can guide me as well as share in my journey.

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

So I am back on this side of the world.

After my first cycle of clomid I fell pregnant. 50mg CD3 - CD7, ovulated on CD15 and had my first pregnancy wave on CD25 (my birthday), on CD27 took a pregnancy test and it was positive.
Did a digital one the next day and it confirmed I was indeed pregnant.

Went for 2 OBGYN appointments and on the second discovered that there was no cardiac activity. Had to come back a week later and by then the gestational sac was starting to collapse and this would mean that a miscarriage was going to happen within the next few weeks. I had spotting early in the pregnancy, low progesterone levels. Started taking progesterone tablets 2 weeks later (think it was too late then).

On Thursday 25.10.2012 went for ultrasound and was told that I would need a suction evacuation of fetus the next day. 8wks and my baby was gone.

So that was last week and I'm dealing with this now. Feeling empty inside but I do understand that God had a reason.

Waiting for new cycle to begin so that we can start clomid round 2. Very scary.

I was positive about the pregnancy yet everything in my body was screaming from a week after we found out we're pregnant that something was wrong.
Sometimes you just know. And I did, its great to be so in tune with your body.

Looking forward to the new cycle and what happens.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Oh Lindsay, I'm so sorry. We started a new thread, please come and join us there. The link is uptgread a bit. *hugs*

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo