Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 309 Replies | Last Page

Welcome, Neitjie :) I hope Clomid works for you! The only side effects I had was some more intense ovulation pain. Otherwise, I was fine. I hope you won't have it too bad!

hbarrios- I sent you a private message :)

kellie!!! Keep testing! I hope the digi shows "PREGNANT" in the morning! fingers crossed

And lindsaytom, did the lines get darker??

AFM, I'm estimating 10DPO, but didn't track since it's a break month. I've been getting intense cramps on my right side off and on all day long. Either AF is coming soon or maybe they're implantation cramps? Keeping fingers crossed.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

So, I caved and did two more HPT's, both the same brand and both have the same very faint line.

I'm not sure what to think, with the first I thought it was a dodgy test because they are IC's and its so faint. I'm not even sure I could pick it up with a camera but once all three tests are lined up, all three faint lines line up and are the same thickness etc.

Does Clomid produce false positives?

Waiting on hubby to get home with a digital and will test with FMU tomorrow.

Keeping everything crossed xx

11 years ago

Just tested again with FRER after a four hour hold.
Uploaded the pic http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=55405

This HAS to classified as a BFP, right?!
But OB was adamant I hadn't O'd because my level was only 20.

11 years ago

kellie89 - looks positive to me!! i would get a blood test to confirm...maybe with a different doctor :/

felurian - thank you for the message. its so sweet to have such good support :)

neitjie - welcome! i just got super hungry and anxiety issues. but i already have emotional/anxiety issues so its not like the clomid caused it, it just intensified it for a few days.

AFM - i'm still feeling anxious/depressed...i'm hoping the closer the TWW comes to an end, the better i'll feel. we are looking for a holistic/naturopathy doctor here but we live in such a rural area, the nearest one is 4+ hours away :( but i've already planned a two week holiday to see my family so i'm looking forward to that. there's more but i know we all have stuff to do! i have to run by the church and do housework today. does anyone here Facebook?

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Thank you everyone for the welcome :)

I had a little bit of cramping yesterday (cycle day 10) which never happens, maybe just once or twice since we started ttc. It happened in the morning and i got excited for a moment, but i dont want to get to excited cuz i've been let down for a year now ... soooo, but i hope its a good sign.

hbarrios - I got facebook if you want to add me or anybody else, more than welcome!

Rene van Niekerk - https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home

<Hugs>

11 years ago

neitjie - i looked for you on facebook but your name is quite popular!

my facebook name is Justin Heather Barrios(i share with my husband) and we are in Arkansas, USA....our porfile picture is us in florence, italy. i'm wearing a pink scarf and a white tshirt. it would be nice to get to know you ladies for more than your cycles! lol

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

urgh headaches and hot flashes, the fun of Clomid haha. CD7 so another 23 days of fun to go.

What cycle of clomid is everyone on? This is my second. Does it get any easier?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

ellekayejaye~I don't think Clomid is every going to be easy haha! The things we put our bodies through is a true testament to how wonderful we will be as mommies!

Kellie89~Looks like a BFP to me!! Keep us posted!!

hbarrios~I definitely had those feelings while I was on Clomid. Basically every negative emotion possible was 10 times worse then normal. I was easily angered, easily annoyed and easily saddened. I cried watching commercials!! I think it is a very NORMAL side effect of Clomid. Hang in there girl!

Neitjie~Welcome to the forum! For me I had stronger ovulation cramps while on Clomid and I was pretty emotional and anxious. that you get a bfp this month and don't even need to take Clomid!

As for me....nothing new, on CD20. My temps are wacky again this cycle so not sure if and when I ovulated. I'm prepared for it to arrive anytime between CD24 and CD30 since I've been all over the place the last couple of months . Hopefully I get back on track soon. I have been having a little bit of cramping so we'll see what the outcome will be.

Hope the rest of you are doing great!
Have a good week

User Image

11 years ago

kellie, that is definitely, without a doubt, 100% positive. Congrats!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Kellie!! looks like a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo