Community post

Journal

2-24-12

Someone around me is always getting pregnant! I try to be happy for them, but I can't help but feel envious. But there's one girl at my work that is constantly trying to out do me. The day I announced to everyone at work that I was engaged, she didn't congratulate me, she talked crap about me to some of my closest coworkers, and spent the whole day online looking for rings. So when I finally announced to my manager that I was engaged, she walked in and told everyone that she was engaged too! Shortly after, I walked outside for a minute and she was also out there, she was calling her mother, telling her she was engaged! (While at work at that!) I had gotten engaged 3 weeks earlier, but waited to tell people at work, but I definitely told my mom in person (not over the phone while at work on a Monday!) that I had gotten engaged. I couldn't believe it, I wanted to scream!!! She rushed to get married 3 months later, and then not long after she was pregnant, she is now about 6 months pregnant. So there's at least one in particular that I have a hard time being happy for.
My sister kind of did the same thing too, she got engaged about a month or so after I did. And then I told her that we had been trying to conceive for a long time and hadn't had any luck, shortly after she had he BC removed and got pregnant right away. She is only one week behind my coworker. But it's my sister and I love her, I've now got a little nephew on the way, and I'm happy for her, even am planning her babyshower, but she's been really supportive of me. And I didn't feel like she "slapped me in face" quite as badly as my coworker did...

User Image

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

i know how u feel..my sister has just informed me that she is ttc her 5th child and hopes we are pregnant together but ive been tring since her last pregnancy six years ago.she is fertile and will be pregnant in no time..ugh

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo