Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 309 Replies | Last Page

thanks for the pep talk, Littledebbie. Think positive!!! :D No AF yet!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

LittleDebbie~great to hear from you! So happy for you that your little bundle will arrive soon!

Hbarrios~sorry to hear of your migraines. I'm replying on my phone so I can't have a look at your chart but I agree with the advice from lisserb. A second dip could definitely indicate implantation!

and to those of you that have a bfp! Of course I am so jealous of you but just as happy that it was your month. Keep us all posted of your pregnancy journey.

I am on cd26 and just waiting for af to arrive. No signs yet so looks like it won't be early like my last cycle. I just have to make sure I'm always prepared with "period protection" because I have no idea when she will show up.

Have a great week and Happy October!!

User Image

11 years ago

Well, this goes to show you never know what your body is doing, ever, even when you are sure you know. I got a positive on a FRER this morning.

It makes me more comfortable that I am 5 days late on my period. I got faint positives yesterday on wondfos, too, but wanted to see it on the FRER before I would believe them.

I might do a digi this afternoon or tomorrow morning so DH will believe the pos. He doesn't believe the faint lines :)

11 years ago

Congrats! Felurian!!! Woohoo!

11 years ago

Yeah felurian!! So happy for you!!! Sticky vibes!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Ladies, it wonderful to be a part of this group and also the fact that there is interaction and exchange of ideas and updates. Really great and different from everything else.
Anyways, been TTC for the past four months and I have had 2 rounds of clomid. My OBJ recommended it. Just like all of you, have done a whole bunch of research on line and am very concerned about the thin lining of the uterine. Am on CD 27 but it was really weird cuz i ovulated on CD 25. Is this possible? I know i did as when i went to the bathroom my CM was a lot and very slippery. I could even feel it through the tissue. Anyways, been timing it since CD 16. I hope i have scored it this time and i just cant wait to test in 5 days time!! Wish me luck and Baby Dust to you all!!
Binnyperry from Africa.

11 years ago

Binnyperry, welcome! I'm so glad you want to join us :) I would say it's normal to ovulate on CD25. Everyone is different, and perhaps that will be your regular cycle with the Clomid. Good luck and let us know what happens this cycle!

11 years ago

Hi all. On my first cycle of clomid. Today is CD16. I'm trying to do the BBT thing but that doesn't seem to be doing too much for me...just trying to get the hang of all the things I'm supposed to be testing for. (OPT this morning was positive, so that's helpful. Nice dark line.)
Had a mc/d&c in early Feb...that time, conceived on the first cycle of trying....now I'm on my 6th cycle and my first with clomid.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Welcome and good luck MrsFlasche!

Can I ask why you've been put on clomid if you were able to conceive naturally on your first cycle of trying?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!!!!

Fellurian!!!!! Congratulations. Keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopeful: I am glad you also started pilates! Enjoy it!!!!!

Lisserbâ?? I am so sorry that you have experience an ectopic that resulted to a lost tube. and many hugs!!!

Littledebbie: thanx for coming back. Wish you a very safe delivery and good health to your baby. Keep in touch and tell us about the experience!!!!

Hbarios: I cant see your chart. I just see the one of August in your profile.

Binnyperry: Welcome!!!!! Do you also monitor your temps? Althoughâ?? it is not unusual to ovulate lateâ?? you might have a second period of fertile cm during the luteal phase. Please check the "Multiple Patches of Egg White Cervical Fluid" in http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/support/help_cervical_fluid.php#multiple

AFM: A zic zac of temp chart showing nothing! but I am sure last week I had very clear fertile cm (which is not usual for me). My eggwhite was like the pics you see in the internetâ?? that always makes wonder how they can have so much and stretcy cm. But there is no a clear temp shift. I may have been ready to ovulate but it was stopped.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo