Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May baby

View Full Post

I created the "hoping for an April baby" forum & since I did not get pregnant in July, I am now hoping for a May baby. There r several other ladies from that forum that didn't end up pregnant also, so I'm hoping to see you all here. It's now Sunday so i am currently CD 5, 9 more days to go till O!

96 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 96 Replies | Last Page

Wow guys this was a very short period. Only like 3 1/2 days. I only been spotting brown since last night and a lil, like very lil today... Plus the blood clots were VERY small. I had just started early morning Tuesday and im done already. I hope the rest of my periods be like this... Lol after the pregnancy tho

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Any BFP for a May baby?? So sorry some of you have nasty witch showed up! :(
Hubby and I wouldn't mind June baby but like I said before, too many birthdays on June, too expensive lol, BUT I did HPT 2nd urine today, and have a VERY faint line! I'm due AF Monday but I'll test again Sunday if I'm not tempted to do so tomorrow and see if the line will be darker! I hope so :) Good luck to you all, hope BFP for May Baby, and hope for a lots of BFP for June Baby too if you're going for a June baby. Lots of baby dust to you all x

11 years ago

keep us posted pammie on that BFP. i would test tomorrow and sunday haha. i'm inpatient. well i went to dr yesterday for 2nd round of bloodwork to make sure my levels were increasing as expected and my BETA went from 300 to 9000 so that's a great thing!!! 12 more days till ultrasound and heartbeat UGH!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi baby3please
U were right, I tested today lol!! With clearblue plus, and the line gotten stronger, so I accepted that I'm pregnant since two different tests theres two lines in both but my hubby wants me to do 1 more test on Monday morning before he ring the doctor (I'm deaf) just to be triple sure lol, I was like 'thats OK, cus I'll be happy to see a 3rd positive' lol. I knew I was cus I feel so different. I'm 4 weeks today :) Not sure where you are from but where I'm from (UK) I have to wait until I'm 8 weeks before I meet my midwife for the first antenatal appointment, and 12 weeks for a scan, urghh a long wait! We aren't getting the baby anything until we know that the baby is OK via the scan, but I can't wait for the scan, I remember how special it was with my son :) My sister in law is due in 2 weeks so I'm excited to have a cuddle before I'll be able to have a cuddle with my baby. Good luck with your appointments and hope midwife will let u hear the baby heartbeat :)

11 years ago

pammie go to other forum I created. due may 2013.

Pammiebx- congrats!

Congrats on the bfps and curse you af!

AFM- I've been lurking. Had a very rough month with extreme bronchitis. At one point I was on 7 different drugs. I was just too depressed to post anything. I'm supposed see af any day now. Couldn't control myself and had to poas the last 2 days. Thought I had line eyes. Did a frer just 5 minutes ago.....got a bfp! Whether or not you realize it, you guys have really helped me throughout ttc even ove this past month when I took a break from posting and lurked. Now to hope it sticks!

User Image

11 years ago

yay congrats jenn sticky vibes for all of us

Baby3please - I'm signed up for Countdown My Pregnancy, I'll try to find the forum you've created anywhere lol.

Thanks for the congrats :) I'm happy but not feeling so good, very nauseous, wasn't this bad with my first :( but I know its the baby causing it all and I can't blame the little one lol.

Congrats Jenn!! Hope for a sticky to you all BFPs, I feel for people who have been trying for a very long time, because with my first just 1 month of trying, and he was conceived successfully, and this time 1 and half month of trying, baby is conceived, I can't imagine what its like trying for such a long time, I really hope everyone will get a BFPs you all deserves. xxx

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=14350

that's the link to the "due may 2013" forum

Thanks guys!

I hope we get some more bfps! We need more good news. All of you with bfps, sticky vibes! I'm thinking about you.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo