Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May baby

View Full Post

I created the "hoping for an April baby" forum & since I did not get pregnant in July, I am now hoping for a May baby. There r several other ladies from that forum that didn't end up pregnant also, so I'm hoping to see you all here. It's now Sunday so i am currently CD 5, 9 more days to go till O!

96 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 96 Replies | Last Page

I did this morning with a digital. It was negative so like I had thought these are just my PMS symptoms. But I get checked on the 5th so hopefully I don't get the same response from my this one that my other gyno said. Which was "Your ovulating so just give it some time". Yeah I don't wanna hear that. But congrats to u again!!! I'm so happy for yoooouuuu!

<a href=

11 years ago

Baby3please!!!

User Image

11 years ago

awwww man! showed up this morning at 3am!!! And holy crap did that hag come on strong!! That made it one day early....giving me a 23 day cycle. Oi.

So...moving on to the next cycle. Not overly upset or anything about this one, I think we are just going to try and hop to it every other day as much as possible from roughly CD 9 to CD 17-ish and just hope for the best!

Those OPK packs get expensive!! and honestly....I still can't tell WHICH exact date I actually O on. I typically have two (+) days so I was counting the second one as my O day, but I also think it could have been at some point in between both tests as well.....whatever. We are talking about hours!

to everyone else!! I'm going to take a break from the forum unless I have something overly exciting to post!!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

I don't know how my countdown keep going back to my first one, I keep changing it and I hit save but it won't change, today is definitely not CD1 that don't start til Wednesday!

<a href=

11 years ago

Congrats baby3please!!! So I am back to having this cold of mine - aside from that I have been having some wierd food aversions - Based on last months cycle if I were to have been counting since my first day of brown spotting I should have gotten my period today but nada - so I am due on the 30th according to counting from first day of FF so we will see - did feel today and cervix is no where in sight so we will see - no pms symptoms yet...

11 years ago

I'm out this month... AF showed during the night. That hasn't happened in a long time. But now I get to go see my new doc on the fifth so hopefully some things will change. Good luck to the rest of u ladies still waiting! And see some of u next month. Hopefully not, but it's always fun to have buddies!

<a href=

11 years ago

I just did the calculations for this cycle I'm at (CD 3) and it says my approx. due date would be June 2.....so whoever is out this month...let's move on over and be June Moms!!

to all the BFP's so far!!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

I'm with you tgpreg... My due date would be the 4th of June. Which is my friends birthday... But this month I'm not trying to get pregnant... I really don't want a June Baby.. But if it happens, it happens.

<a href=

11 years ago

Still no signs of and I am 14dpo and should have at least started spotting by now - but no weird symptoms so we will see I guess - If not I am taking 6 months off I think and going to take a vacay to Europe....

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,
I haven't posted much, but I have been keeping up with the rest of you. Congrats to the BFP's! It was not my month last month either, so maybe this month will be good to me. I am in my fertile window now so we shall see what happens. If I conceive this cycle my approx. due date will be May 29th, which will be the very last day of school for my 2nd grader. So would rather wait until next cycle, because she is a June baby and we would have to June babies but who knows.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo