Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May baby

View Full Post

I created the "hoping for an April baby" forum & since I did not get pregnant in July, I am now hoping for a May baby. There r several other ladies from that forum that didn't end up pregnant also, so I'm hoping to see you all here. It's now Sunday so i am currently CD 5, 9 more days to go till O!

96 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 96 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, 7 dpo today for me.

Question about CM....I typically get my most noticeable CM in the morning between (6am-noon) and then on a daily basis it will typically become more scarce.

This morning; I had very stretchy ewcm...however, it was not clear. It was very apparent, but a lot more white in color. I checked about an hour later, and it is still white but now sticky, not stretchy like before.

Should I mark my CM for the day as EWCM or Sticky as they have both happened today.

A little background....I'm not one to have ewcm for more than a short time. ....I feel like I should call it EWCM for today even though it's already gone.

On 7dpo last cycle...CM was barely there, and definitely watery.

The outside of my boobs were sore at this day last cycle, and they are again this cycle, so I am really not focusing on that too much.

Thanks for the input ladies!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

7 DPO for me today too and yesterday I had a tiny bit of brown when I wiped, so hoping it was implantation bleeding!!! Ugh really hoping this month is it. This shit is too stressful LOL and I DO NOT WANT TO BE PREGNANT AT MY DAUGHTERS SWEET 16 NEXT JUNE GRRRRRRRRRR LOL

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 7dpo today too and my nipple sensitivity is still there but I feel like I am coming down with a terrible cold.... Have had some cramping too but that could be the fibroid.. We will see I guess - only a week to go!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, 8 dpo today.

I have a high CP and watery/slightly sticky cm today.

Boobs kind of hurt on the outsides of each yesterday, and still slightly today, but that happened at this time last cycle too.

Besides crying uncontrollably two mornings ago and then lashing out on DH last night (Poor guy) I haven't had one single symptom.

I'm trying to follow the mantra a friend of mine said (who has 2 kids) and it's...."If you're pregnant enough to have a BFP you are pregnant to have symptoms, otherwise, you are probably making them up"....which may be true for me. The last two cycles I had all these "symptoms" which ended up in AF.

My luteal phase is 11 days, and I believe I am always 11 days, soooooo. if AF doesn't show up in 4 days, I will start testing. I haven't purchased any tests yet, and won't until I am "late."

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

well girlies, i think im out this month i think my PMS has set in... my slight cramping has started and period is due next wednesday, this happens every month so ima take as it is and just wait for AF... good luck to the rest of u guys!

<a href=

11 years ago

The severe cold/flu I though I was getting yesterday seems to have subsided this morning - I thought it was going to be way worse. I had a bath last night and my cervix is low and soft but I have been reading a bunch of forums that indicate that the cervix isnt really a good indicator. My nipples aren't as sore anymore either - maybe not this month!!

11 years ago

omg 9 DPO ladies. so excited. totally wasn't expecting this today. check out my image. i did the early low hcg detector that i paid $1 for but hubby was skeptical.so went to pharmacy & bought this. User Image

<a href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test48006">http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test48006</a>

link should take u to image

it doesnt take me there, but i went to ur page instead and checked ur HPT photos, Yeah you are definitely preggers. Congrats to u!!!!!

<a href=

11 years ago

did u test iwaana? I was bitchy & emotional all in the smw day last week, some would think pms but nope. think positive :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo