Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May baby

View Full Post

I created the "hoping for an April baby" forum & since I did not get pregnant in July, I am now hoping for a May baby. There r several other ladies from that forum that didn't end up pregnant also, so I'm hoping to see you all here. It's now Sunday so i am currently CD 5, 9 more days to go till O!

96 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 96 Replies | Last Page

Anyone else confused with your ovulation date? I don't chart, because I still get up with my little one at different times, and I know you are supposed to temp before you do anything in the morning, but I don't have the luxury of laying still haha.... Anyway on the ovulation calculator on here lmp 7/29. I have 26 day cycles. So the Ov calculator says friday, but the new intercourse calculator where you put in lmp, how long your period is, and cycle length says that I will ov tomorrow. I had EWCM yesterday, quiet a bit. I read somewhere that a sign right before it happens. Any opinions?? I bed sat, sun, tues, and will probably bd today and maybe tomorrow morning before hubby leaves for work just to make sure I cover the bases. Last cycle though we did it everyday of the fertile period and still did not conceive... So heres to trying :)

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

I don't chart. I am a 28 day cycle, so I usually ovulate around the 14th or 15th day of my cycle so a few days before that I start with ovulation tests. You can buy cheap ones in a bundle with pregnancy tests also for less the $1 each at www.early-pregnancy-tests.com

So I started back working out at crossfit Monday. I've gained at least 5 pounds and haven't worked out in months due to all the TTC and I am finally over getting chunky LOL felt so good to sweat my ass off Monday. Thinking I will just continue to work out just not o vigorously around my ovulating & TWW time.

11 years ago • Post starter

I am on CD7 and started first day of heavy flow on August 2 but first day of light flow overnight on July 31 so I might be CD9 - can someone tell me when they count from? Either way this is the first month I am going to baby dance every 48 hours so hopefully a May baby it is! This is my 3rd month TTC and I have a 14cm fibroid on the exterior of my uterus so the sooner I get prego the better..................

11 years ago

ttc4baby2 - r u doing assisted reproduction? Im having gonal f shots too for IVF

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hi Krunchie29 I am doing COH with IUI. How are you doing? What cycle day are you? My sister is going to have to do IVF soon. I have been trying to help her research where she should go? Is this your first round? Did you do IUIs before IVF? Sorry lots of questions

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm 13 DPO, 3 BFNs, so I'm losing hope, if I'm not I'm hoping AF will arrives shortly (I'm quite irregular, varies from 28 days cycle to 35 days cycle) and today is 29th day, so fingers crossed AF will shows soon, so we can try again, I don't chart when I ovulates, but I can tell when I'm most fertile so my DH and I can have fun for a whole week hehehe. So here's hoping we all will have a May baby, May is a nice month :) I already have my son, hes July baby, a Summer baby, so a Spring baby would be nice but I don't mind June, but its very busy month with birthdays, my nieces birthdays are 21st and 22nd June, and my nephew on 27th lol, would be nightmare if I end up with a June baby but don't mind nevertheless but fingers crossed for a May baby and fingers crossed for u all. Enjoy ur first 2 weeks after ur AF, because the 2WW is the worst of all! Good luck ladies and keep this group up :)

11 years ago

Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum. I am 5dpo today and hoping to conceive for a late April/ early May baby. I have a 27/28 day cycle, ovulating on 13/14 CD.

I may have just had implantation bleeding this morning but am unsure. I have been doing a little research and implantation bleeding is not that common and also not common on 5dpo. I guess slight spotting leading up to AF doesn't always mean you are implanting. Dang! I guess I will wait and see.

Is anyone else on 5dop today?

Katie

11 years ago

I think most of us on here are waiting to ovulate. I am due to ovulate in 4 or 5 days.

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes AF is on its way out for me, so now waiting.
I am using OPKs this month so we will see.

User Image

11 years ago

im bout to go buy my first OPK now, i got free samples of the Softcups in the mail so this will be my first time trying them... this is my 2nd month using prenatal vitamins. Good luck to you all!

<a href=

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo