Community post

Discussion

Am I'm going mad!?!

View Full Post

I can't help but think I'm getting every symtom and sign that I've I've been reading about. I've been poking around my nipple area to see if they are senitive but nothing. Today I've got a metallic taste in my mouth and was qute worried this morning after brushing my teeth, spat out yellow (hmmmm) and my pee smells.

I've been getting bloated, slight back pains, cramps and pains before my breast bone but could be ovulation pains but can't be sure as my first two cycles since I came off the pill were 28 days, after that my cycles have been longer, also unsure I can predict my Ovulation day cause of this.

This is my week window of opportunity, not going to bother testing as I think it'd be a waste of time and money. Surely if I consider my different cycles and just calculate this into days I might be fertile that might work. We'll see.

52 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 52 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone x

Hi Koosh x

What's been happening? Any news ??

Nothing for me, but we havent really been trying last month as I thought we could do with a break away!

We are going to try this month and hooefully we are lucky!

So I am on CD4 and I have noticed that I am actually a 26 day cycle too - noticed this as I am charting And I thought I was 28 day cycle x I only have a 3 to 4 day bleed too, we have to start trying 2 days after my af

Rach x

11 years ago

Hi Rach

I've been meaning to write to you and see how things are going.

Well after the arrival of last month I've tried not to be so obessed with TTC thoughts and tracking my symtoms. I don't even know when I OV these days so just try to guess. I've tried not to pressurise my DH as much with BD during my 'guessing' work.

I think my cycle maybe regulated to 32 days, not going to bother testing so we'll see in a few days. I have had a few signs but again not reading to much into it. Trying to be quite laidback about everything this month, I'm fed up with obessing.

I guess with taking a break you focus on other things (as you have). Do you think with trying so close to AF that will work?? I thought conception will only happen in your OV window....suppose may as well try if not have fun trying :) x

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Koosh, so nice to hear from you

It has made me feel better for not trying so much to concieve, it was really getting me down. I have tried to keep my mind busy with other stuff. We went away for a few days, and I feel so much better for it!

I am back to work this week, and have next week off again with the kids. The kids go back to on the 4th Sept!!

Have you been away Koosh, have you been keeping yourself busy?

I am on CD7, so still along wait before AF arrives for me.

Keep in touch hun xxx

Rach

11 years ago

Hi Rach

Well I'm late, did a test with a £1 strip & it came up with a BF.....P! I'm still not thinking to much into it. I think I'll test with the Clearblue tomorrow morning...morning they say is the time to test.

I've got Friday off...paying for it next week tho, thought maybe I'll try get a nurses appointment for then, can always cancel but then again should see why I missed a period. What to do, don't want 2 b a drama queen when it's nothing.

Now need advice what to do...not feeling pregnant much, maybe that's what is confusing me.

Did you go anywhere nice? We were off to, very nice relaxing time away then a nice few days back home. Sending this from my phone, getting frustrated so going to go.

Hope to hear from you soon x

Hi Rach

Just writing to see how you are. I know you don't get alert for private messages so thought I'd do it through here.

Koosh x

Hi Koosh

Hi hun I am fine! How are you doing?

I am on CD7 so NO LUCK for me at the moment!!

So nice to hear from you xxx

Rach xxx

11 years ago

Hi Rach

Things are fine with me. I'll reply to you properly via message as our replies not really relevant to forum topic.

I did send you a message since you last wrote, don't know if you got it. I'll leave it up to you if you want to keep in touch.

Sorry things not working out for you just now, it'll happen I'm sure, one if these days.

Koosh x

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to check in and see how you are all getting on

x

Hi Koosh

It is so NICE to hear from you x

How are you? How far on are you??

I am still trying, but did take a couple of months break from ttc

Rachel xx

11 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Just cheking how you all are??

I am hoping to test today or tomorrow but I am so scared to. At least the AF has not arrived as yet, and keeping my fingers crossed she stays away!

Hope to haer from you soon

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo