Community post

Question

Reassurance

Need convincing I think. I completely missed my period, did a £1 test which showed a BFP, wanted to make sure test not giving me a false positive so decided to do another £1 test and then a Clearblue the following morning, both showed BFP (3 BFPs all together).

Just to make sure I thought I'd do a urnine test for the doctors...still waiting for confirmation to make it official, until then I'm saying I'm not pregnant.

Have had a few niggling signs and feelings to, could this be for real or still all in my head????

Help put me at ease if you would. Would like to know your thoughts.

Poll:
BFP (14 votes)
BFN (0 votes)
Wait for doctor results (0 votes)

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I have been pregnant 5 times, I have 3 children Pregnant with my 4th child now, had a mc last year, I always see on here people getting there pregnancy confirmed by a dr, its never even crossed my mind, as soon as I see them lines thats it for me Im pregnant :) the dr has never even offered to test em either I just go in and say I have had a positive test, then they ask when my last period was and they send me home with some folic acid. except this one time I had done 5 tests and I was about 3 weeks my dr asked when my last period was when I told him he said I wasnt pregnant that it wasnt possible :/ he hugged me and said keep trying :/ i was quite angry at that, but anyway I went back a week later and he gave me folic acid :/ I suppose everyone is different though and ya want peace of mind. good luck with your pregnancy

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo