Community post

Discussion

Am I'm going mad!?!

View Full Post

I can't help but think I'm getting every symtom and sign that I've I've been reading about. I've been poking around my nipple area to see if they are senitive but nothing. Today I've got a metallic taste in my mouth and was qute worried this morning after brushing my teeth, spat out yellow (hmmmm) and my pee smells.

I've been getting bloated, slight back pains, cramps and pains before my breast bone but could be ovulation pains but can't be sure as my first two cycles since I came off the pill were 28 days, after that my cycles have been longer, also unsure I can predict my Ovulation day cause of this.

This is my week window of opportunity, not going to bother testing as I think it'd be a waste of time and money. Surely if I consider my different cycles and just calculate this into days I might be fertile that might work. We'll see.

52 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 52 of 52 Replies

Rach, have sent you a reply to your inbox x

11 years ago • Post starter

Rach, check your inbox x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo