Community post

Discussion

Am I'm going mad!?!

View Full Post

I can't help but think I'm getting every symtom and sign that I've I've been reading about. I've been poking around my nipple area to see if they are senitive but nothing. Today I've got a metallic taste in my mouth and was qute worried this morning after brushing my teeth, spat out yellow (hmmmm) and my pee smells.

I've been getting bloated, slight back pains, cramps and pains before my breast bone but could be ovulation pains but can't be sure as my first two cycles since I came off the pill were 28 days, after that my cycles have been longer, also unsure I can predict my Ovulation day cause of this.

This is my week window of opportunity, not going to bother testing as I think it'd be a waste of time and money. Surely if I consider my different cycles and just calculate this into days I might be fertile that might work. We'll see.

52 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 52 Replies | Last Page

Hi Koosh, it is so nice to hear from you hun x

WOW 32 days is a long time! I had NO symptoms at all and like you I am starting with funny pains, not AF pains either! Keeping my fingers crossed for us!

It is just all waiting now! been a bit lucky tho this time as I have had a lot on, so I have had no time to think really!

My son had a Year 6 leavers production at school last night. it was very emotional and all the kids were crying. He will be going up to high school in Sept - feel so OLD!

So I am just waiting for Friday for AF, and then I will test then!

Lets keep our Chins UP

Rach

11 years ago

Hi Rach

Awww, 6th years for us was a whole ago! Must have been nice to watch....and so proud. I'm in work just now & v. tired....got about 7 hours sleep last night so am puzzled. I was @ the nurse yesterday for blood tests, testing for anemia and another few things....if not pre I hope it's something so can get it sorted.

I think I could shoot my boss today, thinks he knows it all but knows the total opposite when it comes to hospitality! Anyway.....

Not getting any AF feeling but tomorrow is the day I think I can decide if late or not. Yep, fingets crossed for us both. How's ur day going? X

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Rach

Awww, 6th years for us was a whole ago! Must have been nice to watch....and so proud. I'm in work just now & v. tired....got about 7 hours sleep last night so am puzzled. I was @ the nurse yesterday for blood tests, testing for anemia and another few things....if not pre I hope it's something so can get it sorted.

I think I could shoot my boss today, thinks he knows it all but knows the total opposite when it comes to hospitality! Anyway.....

Not getting any AF feeling but tomorrow is the day I think I can decide if late or not. Yep, fingets crossed for us both. How's ur day going? X

Oh oh, getting the AF feeling! x

I know what you mean. I am 8 DPO. I have prepared myself for the past 7 months getting ready to conceive. I think I know more about my body than I ever cared to learn. I ovulated on the 10th according to the OPK. However, we BD on the 9th because we thought we missed it and then on the 10th something came up. About 3 days after I felt like I was. I have mild cramping, bloating, and I have noticed an increase in my metabolism. I have done so much research on every symptom that now I feel like I am making myself have phantom symptoms...(which by the way Mary I had...see how much I learned. :) ) I am biting at the bit to take a pregnancy test but everything I read says its too soon. Then I'm scared of false positives. UGH! I try to not stress out about it but its definitely inevitable. I hope everything is working out on your end.

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

I am out this Month!l My Started Wednesday Evening - 2 Days early, but I did OV at CD11

Welcome reesa771! Not long before you start testing!

Koosh yep know what you mean about the tired thing. It must us girls that get tired all the time. My other half is NEVER tired. When will you get your blood results back?

So I am on CD3 now. The waiting game starts for me! Boo!

Rach

11 years ago

Hi ladies

Rach, what a pain. I guess at least you know what's going on now and just have to start again .

I think my results should be back in on Monday so I'll give them a call.

The last few days have had random CM which I don't think I get before and today my boobs have been hurting a bit more (not to touch) and I think I'm either spotting or it's (late??)...CD 33!!?? I was going to test yesterday but with these £1 tests you've got to test from a container and wait til urine is at room temp, but of a hassle (how long do you have to wait til it's a room temp and how to test....with your finger??? Lovely).

Again am tired and my feet are sore (could this be age pains??)

Looks like we are all waiting together!!

Hi Ladies

I am also out this month. arrived on Friday (another 32 day cycle). I will probably use my opk according to my last two cycles being at 32 days so at least that's something, bit easier to guess when I'll be ovulating as cycles since I came off the pill in January have been 28, 29, 29, 32 and 32 so think I should ov on day 15. Am I making sense??

I didn't realise how much period cramps can hurt as never had them before I went on the pill (I must have been one of the lucky ones, but now it's coming to bite me on the bum!).

Still getting very vivid dreams which I don't think is a good thing or bad. Anyhoo, hope you had good w/ends

Hey Koosh

Sorry to hear about the arriving. I keep thinking to myself that this is my month and then she arrives! BOO

So we are waiting again. I only had a 26 day cycle so I am not sure if I will O early. I am going to start testing early again so I do not MISS it x

Keep in touch Koosh x

Rach

11 years ago

www.artylil.comHow is everyone doing?

I am so tired lately. I was having sharp breast pains earlier when I took deep breaths - what is ALL that about!

Well the weather in Yorkshire is HOT HOT HOT and I am working in a COLD office with NO sunlight! I do finish at Dinner, yipeee x

I also have my own Arts & Crafts website, so I am really busy doing that at the momemt!

So Koosh what you been up to?

I am on CD7

Rach

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo