Community post

Journal

Secondary Infertility - Aged 35.

View Full Post

<-- These are the faces I make each time I get a and each time ugly AF shows up. I watch people come and go, getting their BFP's, yet I am still waiting. It's been 29 long cycles, I am now on my 30th cycle. My partner is desperate for his own baby and I feel like every month I am letting him down.
I am a YouTuber, and in one of our live pregnancy test videos, he literally cried so hard. I hate seeing what this is doing to him, I hate not being able to do the only thing my body could do - only a few years ago.

I am going to be using this as a journal to blog my emotions, my symptoms and god willing, my very own

Thank you for reading. Looking for cycle buddies!

I have started a blog - www.waitingimpatientlyforourblessing.blogspot.com

Cycle 30 - BFN
Cycle 31 - Currently 1DPO
Cycle 32 (Letrozole & Trigger) - ?

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

92 Comments • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 92 Comments | Last Page

MissPug how’s everything going on your end? Any promising signs of ovulation?

User image

3 years ago

Well, I'm at CD27. Not many symptoms other than intermittent cramps for about 4-5 days, the occasionally tender breasts, but lots of gas and bloating. I'm about 2-3 days before my expected period. Took a FRER tonight and it was a BFN My husband says that maybe I tested too early, but my gut tells me otherwise So it looks like I'm out yet another month.

User image

3 years ago

Sorry to hear that angls, I really hope your luck changes.

I’m 1DPO. My Clearblue monitor missed yet another peak - but that’s ok, I’ve run out of test sticks now and won’t be using it again.

Cheap sticks picked it up before the advanced monitor. 3rd one from the bottom is my positive - yay to actually see it this month.

I finally have answers!

My blood test results came back, my FBC (Full Blood Count) is abnormal, my iron is abnormal and my Vitamin B12 is borderline.

Vitamin B12 affects fertility in both women and men and contributes to ovulatory infertility, babies not implanting and early miscarriages.

Which kind of makes me question whether those faint lines I’ve put down to evaps in the past actually have been miscarriages where the baby couldn’t implant.

Either way, doctor is ringing my back later to discuss my options.

I was in A&E early hours yesterday for extreme back pain - couldn’t even lift my legs or walk. I’m on diazepam, tramadol and diclofenac. Hoping this doesn’t screw up my chances. We also had to AI yesterday due to my pain and constant back spasms.

user submitted image

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

3 years ago • Post starter

Not the biggest raise, but I am 1DPO today.

user submitted image

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

MissPug, I’m glad you got some answers! That helps. I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well. I hope you’re on the mend soon.

AF definitely arrived this afternoon . I’m usually pretty bummed out the first day or two before I start to feel better. Praying that this is my month

User image

3 years ago

Angyls19, I'm sorry to hear AF got you.

Praying with you that both our cycles end in . We definitely deserve it.

I'm now 2DPO, I played with tomorrow's temp and if it rises again I am definitely going to get SOLID red lines - a confirmed ovulation.
No manual overriding this cycle, no guessing. Also, I have tender nipples. I always used to get that after ovulation but the last few cycles I haven't. So I am feeling so hopeful. Fingers crossed.

user submitted image

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

The blood tests from Monday came back with mixed results.

I am borderline B12 deficient. My Iron is low - I am anaemic (I usually am anyways, because I bleed so heavily).
My diabetes check (HbA1C) came back negative, thank goodness.
The doctor has prescribed me iron tablets, and lactulose.

I'm pretty sure if you were to shake me, I'd sound like a pill bottle at the moment. Regardless, I am feeling confident with this cycle, and I'm feeling positive.

I have restarted my Vitamin B complex. Vitamin B12 deficiency is linked to ovulatory infertility, babies failing to implant and miscarriages. Which really makes me question some of the faint lines I've got - and whether they've been further losses. For my own sanity I'm going to say NO - they were just false / indents. I've had 12 losses so far, so I'd hate to think my loss count is much higher.

I also can't wait to book our wedding.

user submitted image

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

I'm 3DPO. As I suspected, I have crosshairs. My nipple tenderness is still there and I have a headache today. Temperature has risen a lot this time, so thats a great sign, it just needs to stay there. It feels good to have solid crosshairs this month, unlike last month when I had to over-ride my chart. I have definitely ovulated, no questions about it this month.

user submitted image

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

5DPO today.

- Temperature dipped, although I had heating off all night, plus I woke up 2-3 hours earlier too.

Still taking Folic Acid, Vitamin B Complex, Started Iron and Lactulose.

BBT as below .....

user submitted image

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

7DPO - a lot to update on. I have to go shopping (erugh!) but I'll be back later to post!

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo