Community post

Journal

Low rising HCG :-(

My update is a little sad today.

I had my blood results yesterday.

Friday they were 38.
Monday they were only 44.

It's not great news as it hasn't even doubled.

Doctor called me this morning after speaking to the Early Pregnancy Unit and they want to see me for a scan next Wednesday and repeat bloods. With my history they are checking for potential ectopic or early miscarriage.

xx

UPDATE   Miscarriage xx

User image

69 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 69 Comments | Last Page

So sorry. If your pregnancy was ectopic, wouldn't you be in absolute pain? That's a really strong line and with a early miscarriage, the line should be fading not get stronger. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I really think they should give you a progesterone supplement for when you first find out your pregnant and see if that helps. Have they checked the progesterone levels this time.

Mill

3 years ago

If things don't progress maybe you can get them to prescribe it for a next time. Maybe you should see about natural progesterone cream. I don't think it could hurt at all.

Mill

3 years ago

I agree will Mill. I never got tested for progesterone as I was having chemical pregnancies month after month with my last pregnancy before I did some Googling and looked more into it. I took Emerita Pro Gest cream that I got off Amazon with my last pregnancy and got pregnant the first month. I am using it again with this pregnancy as well. If you need more information, you are more than welcome to message me.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

I'm sending all my positive energy that things work out for you!

3 years ago

In my opinion, I think brown is okay. As long as it's not red. Plus your tests are so strong. My girlfriend before she miscarried bled red quite a bit, then felt the gush and it was all over. I don't remember how far along you are but I remember with my last ptegnancy, I had a tiny bit of brown spotting, so it could just be a really late implantation and finally working its way out. I also had lower back pain as well with this pregnancy. You will have your answet real soon. Keep believing that you are pregnant.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Only thing I can think of is you bd'd cd 14. maybe you didnt ovulate till say cd 16 or later and still got pregnant. so you could just be very behind. if the egg implanted late maybe its getting a late start and catching up?

Mill

3 years ago

Thank you all xxx

@millbarnet that's what I keep thinking. I mean I could have even ovulated on CD17 or CD18 which would really put my cycle behind xx

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Just wanted to give my update. My ultrasound went really good today with a HB if 138. Didn't find out the gender but we both think it's a boy.

@scuba. I'm sure everything will be fine. Try not to worry, even though it is easier said than done. Hang in there, you got this.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@scuba: I am really still hoping for the best for you. That is still a good rise in levels even though it didn't quite double. And my progesterone was 12.7 and I'm still going strong at 13 weeks. I am keeping everything crossed still for you!!

User image

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo