Community post

Journal

Low rising HCG :-(

My update is a little sad today.

I had my blood results yesterday.

Friday they were 38.
Monday they were only 44.

It's not great news as it hasn't even doubled.

Doctor called me this morning after speaking to the Early Pregnancy Unit and they want to see me for a scan next Wednesday and repeat bloods. With my history they are checking for potential ectopic or early miscarriage.

xx

UPDATE   Miscarriage xx

User image

69 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 69 Comments | Last Page

Strongest line I've seen xx

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry your news isn't good news. Hang in there. I hope it turns around and you have a sticky bean

User image

3 years ago

So sorry. If your pregnancy was ectopic, wouldn't you be in absolute pain? That's a really strong line and with a early miscarriage, the line should be fading not get stronger. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly sadly not. I had an ectopic before my daughter. No symptoms apart a little irregular bleeding at the beginning. Even my blood results were great. But they couldn't find the pregnancy until it was very late in my tube. No pain - nothing. So I'm so worried of a repeat of that. xx

User image

@scuba. I really hope that isn't the case here and your body is just taking it's time to adjust to the pregnancy. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

How are the tests going? Any success stories out there?

Mill

3 years ago

I really think they should give you a progesterone supplement for when you first find out your pregnant and see if that helps. Have they checked the progesterone levels this time.

Mill

3 years ago

@millbarnet I'm Googled out! It's not necessarily 100% guaranteed miscarriage / ectopic but doesn't look good. Tests look pretty much the same. No lighter or darker. Digital still showing 1-2 weeks so I know my numbers aren't leaping forward. Just trying to hold in there. :-( xx

User image

No they didn't check and they said if I take it now it will just prolong the inevitable if it's a failing pregnancy. :-( xx

User image

If things don't progress maybe you can get them to prescribe it for a next time. Maybe you should see about natural progesterone cream. I don't think it could hurt at all.

Mill

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo