Community post

Question

Not BD enough?

I feel like we simply do not have the time so we baby dance only like every third day. I should be ovulating now, and I think we will baby dance tonight. Is that even enough?

I’m using OPKS, but I’m not even close to a positive test. I test two times a day. 1st one at 14am and second one at 20pm. Could it be that my LH surge just isn’t strong enough?

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Every third day should be fine, try not to stress about bd more than that! Sperm can live for a few days around your fertile time, so you should be covering your bases pretty well with your timing.

3 years ago

As already answered, you're covering yourself pretty well even with every 3rd day. Remember, it just takes once! BUT the trick is timing that "once" right. Your consistency is pretty good, especially because sperm can live up to 5 days in a healthy fertile environment. You have sperm readily available in theory at all times which is great! I have one friend who struggled for 5 years, had sex one time after giving up and not having sex for over a month and randomly conceived. I also have a friend that had sex CONSTANTLY and that pesky timing was still tricky enough that it took over a year to conceive despite the near daily, if not daily, baby dancing. Don't give up!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo