Community post

Question

Out at 9 dpo?

So I haven’t had a single sign of pregnancy and it feels like this is not gonna happen this cycle. Have any of you mamas ever experienced getting a bfn at 9 dpo, and gotten a bfp later on?

11 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

My bfps haven't come in until 15-18dpo.

User image

3 years ago

Problem is, I’m not really sure when I ovulated. I had the pain in my ovaries 8th of May. With my daughter I got my bfp at CD 34
Have you ever gotten a bfp before 15 dpo Hberry?

3 years ago • Post starter

Nope. My cycles were all over the place before I had my now 10 yr old and also with my 8 yr old sons. Then my cycles were about 28 days when I had my 4 yr old daughter and my 2.5 yr old son. Now they're about 25 -27 days. You still aren't out until AF shows.

User image

3 years ago

Okay. Well I guess I have to wait and see did you have any symptoms before your bfp? I’m super gassy and my acne is crazy. But that could also be a sign that AF is coming

Yeah and headaches - I’ve had headache lately like every other day

yes, tender breasts, gassy, sensitive nips, nausea is what I experienced. Also, if it helps, you can use the calculators on here to help you figure when to test.

User image

3 years ago

I’m also 9dpo and bfns ????

3 years ago

They say test around 12dpo because if you are pregnant the hcg can build up enough by then. Usually by 9dpo is when implantation is most common.

User image

3 years ago

Took a test yesterday witch was 10 dpo for me, If ovulation happened on May 11th. (I think I did a miscalculation when I started this post) - so today I am 11 dpo. I don’t feel like it’s going to happen this cycle.:-( I put a picture of the test on my profile. Do you see anything?

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

My last pregnancy I didn't get a BFP till 15dpo & I tested every day started from 7dpo. But I just looked at your test, I feel I see something, but marked unsure cause I'm not sure. I may have line eyes from staring at tests all the time.

Hope you get your BFP soon

User image

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo