Community post

Question

Confused about my cycle help

I’m so confused about my cycle. Af starts every 23 or 24th every month, witch makes my cycle 31 days long. But I removed my ovulation overide because I’m no longer sure when it took place. My calendar now says that I ovulated on the 15th and my period is supposed to arrive at the 26th suddenly? Now I don’t know anything. I don’t know when I ovulated so we wasted this cycle why is my cycle suddenly 34 days long?? Please help

1 Answer • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It is preferable to calculate your cycles by days and not by a date of the month. So if your cycle is usually 31 days long then you count approximately 14 days before that as your Possible ovulation day. That places it at CD17 which is not a granted thing. It could be on cd 16 or 18. Checking Temps, CM and/or an opk also could help you determine your O day. Usually apps if you don’t give them enough data to calculate, it goes by average. If I were you I would stick with my normal yoke counting. I hope this helped.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo