Community post

Journal

TTW is SO boring, but that's OK!

View Full Post

So I got my positive OPK on 01/07/2020. We baby danced 01/04, 01/05, and 01/08 so I'm hoping we caught the eggie! Now is the most boring time ever! After AF at least you look forward to traking ovulation, taking OPK's, baby dancing, etc. After the TWW is the excitement of POAS and praying for that BFP!

Then after ovulation, the TWW is so BORING! No more tracking of anything except counting the days until you can probably take that first test (even if it's early and you're a POAS addict)! But that's OK with me! Because I'm going to enjoy this stretch of quiet while keeping my fingers crossed. Because the possibility and probability of those tests being negative this cycle then AF showing up is going to get me down as it always does.

So... I'm enjoying the possibilites as of now, the what if's of a BFP that could still happen even though I highly doubt it. I'm enjoying the happy time of the tretcherous TTC cycle, because once those BFNs pop and AF shows, those are the not-so-happy times of this cycle that seems to never end. So, this is the boring part, but that's OK... I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts before undergoing the excitement of POAS every day until AF shows, then disappointment is they all are BFNs.

User image

14 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Comments

Kahlan: yeah I tell myself to wait until at least then, but it's always sooner. Wondfo I get like 20 tests for $7, doesn't last long though lol. I also buy their OPKs, as well as folic acid and prenatal vitamins. I haven't tried anything else recently.

Angela: yeah I've took them that soon before, too. I swear I think the more I pee on a stick the more likely I'll make one positive and thank you, it's nice to have someone rooting for me

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Crystal- I’m rooting for you, too! Hope we both get our BFP’s this month!

I do the pregmate cheapies. But I take vitex with inositol to help regulate my cycles and black cohosh to aid in ovulation plus my prenatal and vitamins d & e. Then I used a dozen FRER last month testing my chemical pregnancy. Plus about 40-50 OPK’s each month because my cycles are super irregular and I have 2-3 LH surges. Luckily only 1 surge produces a true positive on the strips now. The first month trying I got 3 desperate positive OPK’s about a week apart it was so frustrating!

User image

4 years ago

Kahlan: awww, thank you! I'm rooting for you also!

5dpo today. Pregnancy tests will come in tomorrow so I'll probably test Tuesday morning at 7dpo because I have no will power. Not noticing anything different yet. My breasts seem a tad tingly but not like when I was pregnant. Still too early, too, so... we shall see next week

User image

So I tested at 6dpo when the tests came in but haven't tested today... going to try to wait until tomorrow morning...

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo