Community post

Question

95mIU/mL @ 14dpo low?

I'm worried about my hcg results. My doctor said anything over 100mIU/mL is good, but mine is below. I have a history of loses and miscarriages and these numbers are not strong enough. Anyone in here have had a similar experience but ended up having a healthy pregnancy?

12 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

I am 14 DPO and as of yesterday had not reached 20miu/ml. They put me on progesterone because that was low as well. According to “Normal” ranges for 4 weeks, your doing pretty well.

4 years ago

Thank you for the feedback. My doctor said anything over 100mIU/mL determines if the pregnancy will be viable. But after I gave her the results, she said what matters is the second number. So Monday, another beta.

4 years ago • Post starter

Umm 95 is a very good number for 14dpo. I don’t want to say anything against your doctor, but a number as low as 5 can be normal for 4 weeks/14dpo depending on when you implanted. It varies so much from person to person, and 1 number doesn’t mean much—if it doubles in about 48 hours then things are progressing. A single blood draw at 14dpo is not indicative of a viable pregnancy. A pregnancy can’t truly be called viable until an embryo in the uterus with a heartbeat is detected, though hcg numbers that rise within a normal range are reason to be hopeful. Please don’t worry too much about the single number! With my second daughter, my hcg was 54 at 14 dpo, 103 at 16dpo, and then the doubling time decreased to 36 hours and I saw a tiny sac when my hcg was 648. My daughter is almost 15 months and healthy!

4 years ago

P.S. didn’t read your second post—I’m so glad your Dr said that the second number is important and you’re getting another blood draw

4 years ago

Sonata, thank you for giving me a piece of mind. I was feeling hopeless, but I'm just gonna relax and hope for the best Monday morning.

Mommycubed, I got my progesterone levels as well, it's 7.7ng/ml. My ob/gyn said it's low. She's said to increase the dose

I won’t know my actual numbers until tomorrow. They just told me it is low and put me on progesterone. I am walking that fine line of not losing hope while trying not to get my hopes up.

4 years ago

Mommycubed I will have you in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes to you on this so difficult journey.

I took a First Response Rapid result which is not a sensitive test. 100 miu/ml. Got a vvfl. Hoping that means my levels have risen since I was told they had risen slightly on Friday. (10 on WEdnesday) thank sure for your prayers. Will be praying for you and checking in from time to time

4 years ago

That's definitely a good sign!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo