Community post

Question

Anyone taking Progesterone?

I been taking progesterone for two nights already, but my temperature went down this morning. With progesterone temperatures supposed to go up, right?

5 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I have been using the cream (over-the-counter) for the last two cycles. My temps have stayed above coverline using the cream. Hope that helps?

4 years ago

Oh, that's good! Personally, I take vaginal progesterone but just notice the bottle has been expired since last year...lol. How do take the cream?

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! You take the cream after confirmed ovulation (usually 3 DPO confirmed by temps) and you just apply a small amount to your forearms or back of the knees (need a spot that doesn't have a lot of fat for it to absorb). You take it twice a day morning and night until the end of your LP. My LP is 16 days so i test on day 16 and if i get a BFN then i stop the cream and AF comes. Last month AF came without me having to stop the cream. I'm 13 DPO today so i will stop taking it monday if i don't get a BFP (so far, tests have all been negative). I got it on Amazon it's called Emerita Pro-Gest cream. I don't think the cream is nearly as strong or effective as the prescription suppositories. Those are supposed to be the best.

4 years ago

This is my current chart

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

I don’t track BBT. I am taking 200 mg orally before bed. Just offering moral support.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo