Community post

Discussion

Progesterone levels

Hello,
I've been very concerned about my progesterone levels with this pregnancy. I have a history of miscarriages and low progesterone. Yesterday at 4+6weeks my level was 13.7ng/mL. Can you please share some input? Is it low or average? I feel it should be higher than that. Thank you!

4 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

My OB put me on 200mg of prometrium with my 2nd daughter at 5 weeks. My progesterone was 10, and I had been spotting for a week. 13 is on the lower side, but if you're not spotting, I wouldn't worry. If your Dr saw the result and was worried, I would assume he or she would put you on a supplement. Like hcg, progesterone levels can vary from person to person and should rise as the pregnancy progresses. Because of your history of loss, it would be worth talking to your dr about the result. Congrats!

4 years ago

I remember your other post about hcg levels and looked back--you said your progesterone was around 7 then. It has gone up so that's a good sign. Still I would talk to the dr just for peace of mind.

4 years ago

I have an appointment with her on Oct 18, but don't know if I should wait until then?

4 years ago • Post starter

Give her a call. She or a nurse will be able to talk to you. No harm in calling if it eases your mind

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo