Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

41 - 50 of 161 Replies | Last Page

You're really not going to believe it because I have a boy and you have a girl?
If I do it based on a 28 day cycle I get the 5th but I ovulated later and then I get the 8th haha but it's not much of guarantee for me anyway Haha my son always measured at least 2 weeks bigger after 20 weeks and came 6 weeks early lol

4 years ago • Edited

My girl came two days late and was tiny, just 6lb! So funny. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like babies either well she’ll have to learn to like them!

User image

4 years ago

Awww bless her my son weighed 5lb4oz at 34 weeks and doubled it by his due date Haha still a chunk now poor kid Haha I bought my son a doll and he threw it across the room... fingers crossed they get over it in 9 months

4 years ago • Edited

Zara bashes hers against the furniture
She’s still a skinny mini. Nothing like me at all
I already feel uncomfortable in my jeans! I’m going to a work party tonight and I bet they’ll ask if they see I’m not drinking

User image

4 years ago

Hi everyone!! Hope it's ok to hop on this board too as probably due right around the end of March. Was told this board is pretty active and nice.

Today we had our first u/s, but the day was a bit frustrating. Got to my u/s appointment and the u/s tech asked how far along and I told her around 5w4d. She goes if I don't see a fetal pole I can't show you guys anything. Well she didn't show us anything or tell us anything.

So I messaged my Drs office immediately after we got done and they finally got back to me as was getting home (over 3 hrs later, so frustrating) My Drs nurse said "Your ultrasound was normal. Baby measures at 6 weeks with heartbeat of 178."

Then she said that she didn't know why the tech didn't show us anything.

Hoping since it's all digital I can get a copy at my 1st on appointment on August 19.

4 years ago

Crams how frustrating! That is just awful behaviour - sounds like she’s in the wrong job!! I’m so glad the results were good, even if she didn’t think putting your mind at ease was important.

I just had four vials of blood drawn and two jars of pee. I feel pretty drained now! (Pun intended). I have hypothyroidism so they will have to take blood every month and keep my levels monitored. Rewarded myself with hot cakes and maple syrup afterwards!

You are very welcome - and yes we’re nice!

User image

4 years ago

I knew I would go back to see if I got a dye-stealer! 30 min hold and photo taken at 1 min. Stay sticky little one!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Nice dye-stealer Erised!!
Crams so glad you joined us! Very happy to hear everything looked good and they were able to measure a strong heartbeat but how horrible of that u/s tech to get you worried for no reason!
2 weeks until my first scan and sometimes I feel like it can’t come soon enough and other times I am in no rush at all because I am so worried to get bad news i’d rather not know anything!

4 years ago

Crams welcome! I'd be so annoyed at the tech! Fingers crossed they will send it to you digitally, Erised your test looks fab!
Agatch we have 3 weeks but I'm the opposite I just want to know good or bad Haha

4 years ago

Erised you made me test what do we think for 17dpo? It's the First response rapid result that's meant to test from 100miu

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo