Community post

Question

I’m going crazy!!!

Hi all, I got a faint positive on a frer at 9dpo. I tested again today at 12DPO and got a strong positive (or so I think). If the test is as dark as it is, how likely would a chemical pregnancy be? I’ve had 2 and I’m so frightened of getting my hopes up. With my last chemicals the lines never really got dark and then started to fade out. What do you think? Please help I’m going mad! ????

user submitted image

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Looks promising. Try not to stress and test again tomorrow. Also you can call you dr to do a bloodwork test which should tell you how the pregnancy is progressing.

4 years ago

As of now, you're pregnant. I know how hard it is not to stress but try to enjoy the pregnancy as long as it lasts. Hopefully that's 9 months!

4 years ago

This looks so good! Honestly I would stop testing at this point as it appears your HCG levels are rising really good! Easier said than done but try not to stress yourself too much. I find it easier to take it one day at a time.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo