Community post

Discussion

CD5 Cycle Buddies?!

Hi everyone, so I’m FINALLY on CD5 after a very long 140 cycle due to 2 chemical pregnancies previously. I’m so hoping that I ovulate this month. I have started temping and I’ve got a stack of OPKs as well and preseed at the ready. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to join so we can be cycle buddies and share stories/worries etc?! Xx

6 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm CD7 Wow that was a long cycle! Fingers crossed this month xx

User image

5 years ago

It was! I was going out of my mind. Had lots of tests but they couldn’t find anything wrong. Think it might have been my hormones from the chemicals! Ohh you’re only 2 days ahead! Fingers crossed for this cycle! Xx

5 years ago • Post starter

Thank you! I bizarrely got a High reading on my monitor yesterday already - which was very early for me but cheapies opk no where near a positive as I expected. We started to BD yesterday just in case but already not sure I have the energy of 7 more days xx

User image

5 years ago

I’d go insane with a 140 day cycle. I’m on CD 9. I’m taking Evening Primrose Oil to help with ewcm.

user submitted image

5 years ago

My temps are funny this cycle! CD8 and waiting for my positive opk but still getting High on the monitor and tons of ewcm xx

User image

5 years ago

140 was an absolute killer. I spent a small fortune on pregnancy tests and OPKs. I’ve never had that happen in my life and then it just had to happen whilst trying to conceive!!! I’m on CD6 and had a big temp drop, not sure why?!!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo