Community post

Question

Longggg cycle but no PCOS

Hi all,

So I’ve been TTC No2 for a year. I already have a 4 year old daughter who we conceived easily within 3 months. My periods have always been regular, I’ve never had any issues. In the last year I have suffered 2 chemical pregnancies.

Today I am on CD121 (!!!!) this has never happened to me before. I had blood work done at my doctors and all came back normal, I also had a scan today and the sonographer cannot see anything of concern either - so where the hell is my period?!!!

Has anyone ever had this happen? I’m going out of my mind!

Thank you x

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Bump x

5 years ago • Post starter

Anyone?

Hi there! I'm sorry you're going through this. I have never gone 121 days, but I have gone approx 60 or so.

I do not have PCOS. I do have other issues in this department though.

When my cycle was 60 plus days, my doctor suggested taking bc pills to restart the cycle. I am very sensitive to hormones and have a high stroke risk so I was not sure about this. However, you could ask your doctor if it is right for you.

I ended up getting something called moon cycle tea and not kidding my period came within 2 days. Maybe it would have anyway, but I credit the tea. After that I started using it every month to regulate how long I bled.

Now long term solution, you may want to try inositol. My doctor recommended to me for regulating my cycle. One common use is that it is given to women with PCOS to help regulate things, but you don't have to have it to recieve the benefits. It increases egg quality too.

Once I started taking it, my cycles became regular instantly. They went from erratic to 31 days every month with predictable ovulation. I got pregnant too! They were losses, but that's not from the supplement.

I felt safe with it because I read lots of studies by the NIH that it is safe.

Good luck!!!

5 years ago

Hi Lady Mae, I’m not sure if you will see this but I just wanted to say thank you so much. I started Inositol after you mentioned it and FINALLY my period arrived 3 days ago after 140 days!! I couldn’t be more happy and were so excited to start trying again this month. I just wanted to say massive congratulations on your pregnancy also, hopefully I’m not too far behind. Lots of love and best wishes to you :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo