Community post

Question

At how many weeks did you have your first scan??

Hey ladies,
For those of you who already have children or for those who are pregnant I’m just wondering when you had your first scan?
I’m currently 5w4d pregnant. I have a doctors appointment next Monday when I’m 6w4d and I’m hoping they send me for my first scan. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 10months and have had 2 chemical pregnancies so this is the furtherest we’ve ever gotten and I’m really looking forward to the first scan to put my mind at ease that everything is ok.

7 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I had a Dating scan at 6-7 weeks with each of my kids. Earliest was 6w4days and we saw a heartbeat.

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

I got mine between 8-9 weeks. Was a normal pregnancy and low risk.

5 years ago

Thankyou Mistique. Thankyou both for your replies.
Can’t wait to see the heartbeat!

5 years ago • Post starter

I go on the 12th and will be 8 weeks

5 years ago

My first was at 16wks (back then they didn't do early scans, u got an all-in-one scan). My second and third were 8wk dating scans, my fourth was at 7wks due to a major bleed, then 8wk dating. And this one was at 9wks becuz nothing was available sooner.
Congrats! =))

5 years ago

My first child and current pregnancy were both done at ~6 weeks. Mine were a bit earlier at my request and because I had a Blighted Ovum pregnancy before my first pregnancy.

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago

Thanks heaps ladies. My doctor knows my history so hopefully he will refer me for an ultrasound, I’ll definitely be asking him too.
Good luck to you all with your baby plans. Hopefully 2019 is going to be a good year for all of us.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo