Community post

Question

Faint positive line???

Hey ladies, so I did a pregnancy test yesterday after experiencing so many symptoms and noticed a very faint positive line did another test this morning and again noticed a very faint positive line. I don’t want to get my hopes up. Do you think these are positive?

user submitted image

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I’d say positive for sure! Congrats!

5 years ago

Thankyou!!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Yes, positive. Congrats!! How many dpo are you if you don’t mind sharing?

5 years ago

Thankyou!!!
I’m 12dpo.
We leave to go away for a week on Sunday so I will go to the doctors once I get back to confirm.

i had the same im now 11 days late no af and no more positive not even faint anymore but Congrats hun????

5 years ago

I did another test Saturday (3rd test) and received another faint positive result but then yesterday (Sunday) I started bleeding it wasn’t to heavy to start off with but I’ve noticed today it’s a lot heavier. I haven’t had severe cramping like I normally do in a period so I don’t know what’s going on. I’m away atm but will be home Friday and will do another test and see what it says. Felt heart broken this morning but am hoping there may still be a chance that I could still be pregnant.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo