Community post

Question

Today was the day I heard Jelly Bean...but im worried hb was a little low...

I am give or take 11 weeks and a couple of days along now.....i finally heard Jelly Beans little heart beat. However I worry it isnt at the usual 145 or whatever it is typically. I got 123 bpm....... is this okay for being 11 weeks pregnant? I would reallllly love to have your opinions on this as it is a new pregnancy in 3 years. i just want to have a settled mind before i go to sleep :)

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

At 11 weeks: a normal heart rate can range anywhere from 110 to 160 beats per minute. The heart rate decreases gradually throughout the rest of the pregnancy.< I googled it ... hope this helpls calm u down!!! Take it easy!!! Stress isnt good for u!! I know that is easier said then done. Try todo something to get ur mind off it. Something that will relax you.

5 years ago

I never truly relied much on my doppler for bpm.... every time I seen the heartrate on an US it was fine. Sometimes when I checked it at home it showed a lower rate. I'm sure it will be just fine.

Mill

5 years ago

Thank you, just knowing that I finally heard Jelly Bean calmed me down significantly last night. I was relieved that i finally heard that little heart beating. to Love2bmomma thank you hun and thank you millbarnett

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo