Community post

Question

White Creamy CM After O Good Sign?

So I'm currently at 4-6dpo pretty sure 5 or 6 but anyway I have never experienced milky white cm until now. Not even before ovulation. I've been pregnant before (ended in MC) but never checked my cm. I've been keeping track for a while now though and this is the first time I've seen it. Im wondering if anyone else saw this as an early sign for them? Keeping my fingers crossed, I know I'm still quite a ways away from being able to see a bfp.

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Fingers crossed! It's normal for me to experience white/creamy discharge for about 3 days after O. When do you plan to test?

5 years ago

Hey, I am having wet cm constantly since O day. BUT all I ever hear is others having creamy cm after O which is a good sign by the way. Creamy cm means you are no longer fertile. Got my FX for you big time. :)

5 years ago

Probably wont test until the end of this week or during next week. Trying to wait and not symptoms spot since the mind is so powerful! Then I hear how implantation can be affected by sex or orgasming so this won't just be a long wait for me Trying to be extra careful. Fingers crossed and baby dust for all!

5 years ago • Post starter

DEF a good sign! Good luck.

Paige

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo