Community post

Question

Possibly Pregnant. Hate TWW! Does anyone else get early pregnancy symptoms?

Hey guys!
So I'm currently on BC; I'm ready for a family but my husband isn't. Well one morning we had intimacies and I forgot to take my pill. Then a few days later I forgot again. Now, I'm 3 days or so away from my period and have symptoms I have never had before. Ie. Nausea, vomiting, fatigue, mood swings, hot flashes, heaches, etc. The whole schebang. I have had a mc in the past and it wasn't as strong as this. I just FEEL pregnant. A while ago I thought I saw the slightest pink/brown when I wiped but could be my eyes or lighting. Im afraid of being pregnant without knowing and doing something wrong and having yet another mc or a chemical pregnany. (We are painting the house and working in the house and as I said, just dont want to do anything wrong.) Waiting to take a test is really leaving me on edge and I was just hoping to get some advice or hear what everyone thinks or if this has happened to anyone. I'll be so excited if I can get a bfp and I know once it happens the hubby will be too. Not sure when I ovulated because of the pill but I was soaking for a few days when I missed the pill and had sex.
Thanks!

1 Answer • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Why don't you try taking a test? If the symptoms you are describing are from pregnancy, I would assume a test (early response one) would already show a BFP. Good luck to you!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo