Community post

Discussion

Bfp group for June, July August 19

View Full Post

Hey ladies, I just wanted to create this discussion for those who have gotten their positives, anyone can join I just want a safe environment to chat no bullying.

User image

110 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 110 Replies | Last Page

@confuzed29 I hope you start feeling better!!! I have severe hyper emesis gravdarum every pregnancy so I understand mine usually kicks in at about 7 weeks!!@MintCookie Congratulations I am August 9th @ ShaRk & RooRoo916 thank you ladies??????????????????

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies! Congrats on all your
I'm 10w5d today due June 23rd (baby measuring a few days ahead but dd is staying the same)
How's everyone feeling?
I've been feeling like crap, hardest pregnancy yet and I'm only 11 weeks I think having two toddlers doesn't help though they are such hard work together, so having 3 close together is going to be so fun

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

5 years ago

Confused I fee l your pain. This pregnancy has not been easy on me so far. Spotting, baby not measuring correctly, I have to eat every 20 minutes or so otherwise I get so nauseous I can’t get out of bed. Thankfully we all have people to encourage us and keep us company on our journey. I have another early ultrasound Monday and am praying everything goes well! Keep you heads up ladies it’s all worth it in the end!

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I got my bfp on 18th November. I had an early scan today which showed two sacs! My LMP was 14/10 making me 6+5 but as I ovulated on CD25, I’d only be 23 DPO making me 5+3. Were unsure of our viability yet but hope to get two heart beats next week. Scan puts me around the 5 week mark. I read that twins are considered term at 37 weeks so I’d be due around 1st or 2nd week in July! such a complete shock to find two sacs today, we alresdy have a 5 year son and a 15 month old daughter so it’s going to be very hard work hope everyone is having a nice pregnancy so far, sticky vibes!!! X

xx

5 years ago

Hey ladies! on all the new !!!!

Afm: i caught a cold so i am hoping to get rid of it before my amino test on Monday. I also have sciatica nerve on left buttocks. Which hurts to walk, get dress, put shoes on, Dr said its part of the pregnancy just have to stay off my left side. As well as i have started to feel my baby boy move!!!!

5 years ago

Welcome ladies! to all the new

@confuzed I so hope you start to feel better soon. My heart goes out to you as regular MS is bad enough. Did you get your test results back? I hope all is well.

@clairey how exciting!!! Good luck at your appointment next week and for two happy healthy babies!

It seems like many of you are having pretty strong symptoms already, which makes me feel a little better. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t wish being uncomfortable on any of you, but I’ve felt so awful already that it makes me feel like I’m not alone.

I feel completely rediculous even talking about how crazy uncomfortable I’ve been so far because I’m honestly barely pregnant. I’m only 5.5 weeks, due July 30th, and I’m freaking miserable.

I just don’t understand it. These 3 weeks since my positive pregnancy test have literally felt like 3 months instead. The symptoms are already so intense, and while I do get pretty bad symptoms during pregnancy, they have never started this early. At least not from what I recall.

So here’s to hoping all of us who don’t feel so great start feeling better soon, and for all of you that do feel great, stay that way ????

5 years ago

I’m sorry you ladies aren’t feeling too hot. I’m hoping to join this group soon. Will be testing in a week. It feels like forever. Had a chemical last month, was supposed to be due in July, and if I get pregnant this month will be August.

5 years ago

Hello ladies, I'm back. I spend a total of 5 days in hospital last week, ranging from hg, low potassium, bleeding, dizziness. It's been awful..im 7 1/2 weeks today keeping a little bit down but all round crappy.
Sorry that most of you have been doing it rough, seriously it's a kick in the guts sometimes cause you wait for so long for a bpf and your body "fails" you, that's how I feel when I'm so sick in and out of hospitals.
On happier news we had an ultrasound on Tuesday, all seems good measuring a week behind but the lady said that's normal, so I'm relieved bubs is fine, its just me that's a messy one.

btw welcome to all the new comers, congratulations happy and healthy pregnancy.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@confuzed holy wow!! I knew uou were sick but I didnt know you were that sick. Bless your heart! I'm so sorry you have to go through this :( my heart goes out to you. But I'm so happy that rhe LO is still doing well. You get plenty of rest.

User image

5 years ago

Confused glad to hear all is well with your little one. I’m so nervous about today! I got in for my 2nd ultrasound and praying everything looks good! It’s hard not knowing. Hoping you feel a little better soon @confused

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo