Community post

Discussion

Bfp group for June, July August 19

View Full Post

Hey ladies, I just wanted to create this discussion for those who have gotten their positives, anyone can join I just want a safe environment to chat no bullying.

User image

110 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 110 Replies | Last Page

@Confuzed yaaaassss it’s so frustrating! I really, really want to eat, but ugh it’s so hard. It’s weird because with my other pregnancies I did have terrible MS, but eating always made me feel better. Not this time. I get a few bites in and that’s all I can stomach.

So, nauseous if I don’t eat and nauseous if I do and he always gains the sympathy weight haha. We have 2 boys and 1 Girl.

This is baby #4!! We weren’t sure if we were gonna have anymore but went for it, and boy am I feeling it this time. I’m not sure why it’s so hard on me this go around, but I already feel awful.

Super nauseous, haven’t had a good nights sleep in weeks, crazy cramping, and back pain, boobs on fire. I’ve also been SUPER moody which is not like me and I feel bad for hubs because even I can tell how much of an attitude I have sometimes.

I don’t remember it being this difficult so early in any of my other pregnancies, but I can tell this is going to be a loooooooong 40 weeks for both of us. I’m only 5.5 weeks according to LMP. Like, what in THE world!?

5 years ago

Confused I was so happy to see that little heartbeat and a little baby in there! My nausea has been horrible! Absolutely nothing sounds good to eat but if I don’t eat it gets worse! I haven’t actually thrown up but at all times of the day I feel like I could at any second. I try eating a little here and there to keep things down and make the nausea go away for a short amount of time but it’s so hard to eat when nothing sounds good. With my first baby I had horrible morning sickness until I was wel over 20 weeks. It was awful. With my second it seemed like a breeze because I wasn’t sick at all with her. But this one is starting to get to me already! Crazy how different things can be. Hubby doesn’t really get the cravings or the weight gain, but I feel so bad for him because I’m so emotional and crabby it’s been hard.

User image

5 years ago

Well got a call from my doctor today. Turns out I have a subchronic hemorrhage. I was told this is a high risk for miscarriage but I was also told pelvic rest and they want to do a repeat ultrasound in 2 weeks to check and see how it’s going. Was told that it can heal on its own so scared now! Why can’t things just be going smoothly

User image

5 years ago

mama, oh no hun I'm sorry to hear that but don't get down about it. I had the exact thing with my daughter, yes it does settle down. Follow your doctor's orders and rest. Try and stay calm, I know it's a scary thought but I just wanted to let you know I went through it too and everything turned out fine.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

It’s just been so rough with this pregnancy! Way off on dates didn’t know if it was viable until yesterday then get news today that we could possibly still lose baby after seeing such a wonderful little one in there with a heartbeat just so hard! I’m hoping everything settles on it’s own and then we’ll be okay. Thanks confused!

User image

5 years ago

I feel like it's one thing after another, anyone else's hair just feel and look awful after getting pregnant? I swear mine is all straw like, dry and always falling out...any tips on rehydration?

User image

My hair is awful while pregnant but haven’t figured out how to make it better. It’s always falling out! Some people have beautiful healthy hair while pregnant I just don’t get it!

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies! I’m new to this discussion and so very happy to be apart of it! Just got my yesterday, it was very very very faint, but today’s is much better! Due date aug 17th.
Haven’t told the hubby yet. Just ordered a baby announcement onesie and will tell him when it comes in

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

congrats Renee and welcome x

User image

Good Morning Everyone.. Welcome all new mummies who got ur bfps.. congratulations and wishing all a HH9M.

I just turned 13 weeks on sat. Went missing for the past weeks cause of MS and i was really affected very mentally. Week 10-12 was the peak of MS for me with dehydration. went for some tests and scan last week for down-syndrome and nothing to worry about.. Saw baby bouncing and turning around to show the bum during the scan that really melted the heart.. now at week 13, nausea still lingers on and off but ain't too bad.. nomore vomitting so hopefully, 2nd trimester is good.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo