Community post

Discussion

Bfp group for June, July August 19

View Full Post

Hey ladies, I just wanted to create this discussion for those who have gotten their positives, anyone can join I just want a safe environment to chat no bullying.

User image

110 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Confuzed- sorry to hear your morning sickness is getting rough. Hold on a little more. Mine started slowing down about 10weeks. It was so bad as well i was losing weight. Which doctor wasnt to concerned she did give me nausea medication. Have you tried ginger/lemon tea?

5 years ago

Thanks ladies for your love and support. I'm on a wait list for a midwife so nothing I can do till at least Thursday this week. I've literally tried everything, anti nausea tabs just don't work unfortunately for me...
I absolutely lost it earlier tonight, I broke down and cried. I felt so helpless not being able to be a good mum to my other little ones.... hg sucks ass

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies.. went missing over the weekend. MS is still bad. I realise, it is important to eat very small meals every 2-3 hours. If empty stomach, the nausea feels extreme. I agree with the other. Ginger candies, ginger black tea, lemon warm water and sour plums helps me lots. I hate the taste after vomitting in the mouth for it can lasts for hours. I cant drink plain water as it triggers the vomitting. For now im sticking with lemon water.
@confuzed: hugs dearie.. know exactly that feeling. it will be over soon when you do into your 2nd trimester.

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I’m 4-ish weeks with a July 30th due date!

I haven’t felt sick yet, but the fatigue is real! MS usually hits me around 6-8 weeks and continues for the entire pregnancy. So there’s something to look forward to lol

I still have to talk myself down from POAS. I’m really early still and my first Drs appointment isn't until Dec 20th at 8 weeks. I just get nervous and seeing the dark line feels reassuring.

5 years ago

hey ladies, update I'm heading to the hospital in a few hours - most likely an overnight stay. After constant throwing up for 24+ hours I'm done, I literally tried everything you ladies suggested and unfortunately it didn't help, I appreciate the support. I hope none of you get hyperemesis gravidarum, its so debilitating.

User image

@confuzed I am so sorry. Hopefully they can help you start to feel better, even if it’s just for now, and I hope you’re able to get some rest as well.

5 years ago

Thanks Katie, I feel so bad leaving all the responsibilties to hubs but I've come to a point where I need to put myself first.

User image

@confuzed agreed. I get absolutely horrid MS but I’ve never had hyperemesis gravidarum so I can’t even imagine how difficult it must be.

Hopefully they can help you feel better and you can get back to your family soon.

5 years ago

Hi confused! Oh I feel so bad for you I hope they can give you some relief in hospital. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

5 years ago

I'm back ladies, spend the last 4 hours in hospital to get re hydrated...im on strict orders to take it easy.

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo