Community post

Journal

I need to talk

It's been a while since I last posted. In my last entry I posted numerous tests of faint positives and had multiple instances of bleeding. I had taken a total of 4 pregnancy tests all came up positive Until week 6 then I had a week of heavy bleeding followed by 2 negative tests.. so to put it bluntly I miscarried... during that time I was under so much stress due to finding out that my oldest child has some permanent development issues. To be Frank I haven't been able to tell anyone or talk about the miscarriage until now.. I need to get this out of my brain, it's all I think about 24/7... I'm angry, I'm sad, im so many emotions I can't put into words. Does it get better?!

User image

1 Comment • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

It will get better over time, but you hold the power of it. I miscarried June 12 at 11 weeks and I started working with myself and I'm in better mindset then past 4.5 years what was after our first miscarriage. For example, I read Miracle morning and Miracle equation, really good books, they help you get your mindset in right place. And I started following Ashley Lemieux on Instagram, she lost her baby boy at 16 weeks pregnant this year, and she is really inspiring and sharing good thoughts. It really is all in our mindset and how we take care of ourselves. I wish you all the best and hope you claim back your power

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo