Community post

Journal

16 week update.

I just though I'd do a little journaling because I haven't done one since week 6, as a lot of you have been following my journey pregnancy hasn't been kind to me. I was hospitalised many times due to dehydration from hg, I was very lucky to have my mil come over and take over the mum duties while I was unwell so I had her for a week which was fabulous.
So on the pregnancy front, I'm still on medication to control the ms but things are much better now. I've recently started to notice some of the typical 2nd trimester issues arise, terrible back ache and the kicks have started so that's fun.
I've recently found out that my big sister that had been struggling to concieve found out she was expecting so amazing to experience this with her and my lovely sil, so 3 babies one after the other for our family.
I'll do another update at 20 weeks when I announce it to the world (family only know at this point)

User image

3 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Cousins the same age are so fun! Hope the ms continue to decrease and you have an easy 2nd and third trimester.

5 years ago

Glad to here an update! So happy for you that things are slowly getting better! I love hearing good news from people! Keep us posted

User image

5 years ago

I only saw your post now but I'm so happy for you !!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo