Community post

Discussion

Bfp group for June, July August 19

Hey ladies, I just wanted to create this discussion for those who have gotten their positives, anyone can join I just want a safe environment to chat no bullying.

User image

110 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Hi Confuzed, Congratulations on ur bfp.. May i join, my edd is june 2oth, however i do not see any june bfp groups..

5 years ago

Welcome sha-rk how are you feeling?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi! My EDD is July 24th.

5 years ago

Hey ladies, so glad to be able to join! I know I'll still be peeing on every test I can find just to reassure myself this one is going to stick..

5 years ago

How far along is everyone?

User image

Welcome emmiesue

User image

Welcome LHarris

User image

I'm five weeks today.

LHarris, I had to stop myself as soon as I ran out. I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore lol.

Now just waiting for my appointment on the 30th.

5 years ago

@emmiesue I'm 6 weeks today with a due date of 18th July.
@Lharris tell me about it, I said I'd stop when I saw the test line was brighter than the control & that was at 5 1/2 weeks.

User image

Hey ladies! Second pregnancy. I feel soooo huge and fat already. I'm only 6 weeks + 1 and my stomach sticks out through my shirts. I heard you show earlier with your subsequent pregnancies but I didn't think it would be THIS early! Not to mention I'm short and have a short torso. I was really hoping to keep this a secret until at least 12 weeks but at this rate, when I finally reveal the news I feel like everyone will say, "I know!"

@confuzed My due date according to lmp is July 16! We are so close together for due dates!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo