Community post

Question

chemical pregnancy? or just not pregnant

so i just got results back from blood test i did on the 5/10 and  8/10 which were both results of <2. af came 7 days late and arrived on the 6/10 and stopped the morning of the 8/10 it was very weird light 2 day bleed and then had 1 day of brown spotting. what do these results of <2 mean?? chemical pregnancy?

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

b

5 years ago • Post starter

Medically: Anything under 5 hcg is not considered pregnant. From 5 to 24 is considered questionable and requires further monitoring. Over 24 hcg is officially pregnant.

That being said when I had my CP I had a BFP and AF was 2 days late. I suddenly started bleeding like a regular AF a few days later. I went to the doctor and the beta was less than 5 at that point, so not considered pregnant. So there is a chance that you could have had a CP and the hcg dropped significantly before your blood test. The bleeding in itself doesn't indicate a CP though.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo