Community post

Discussion

need some advice

so I've had the same faint line come up 3 times now on the One step internet cheapy although the line hasnt come up within the reccomended time frame, im between 10-12dpo and as of yesterday ive had a heap of sorry TMI white milky discharge, i feel like it's AF but its just all the CM. what do you think? sorry the photo is pretty blurry!!

user submitted image

3 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I had the same thing happen with milky discharge with my pregnancies. I thought it was gonna be AF because it was so wet, but it wasn't. It's very common from what I read here.

Also it was about a week or more for me before I got a BFP after the discharge started. So keep up your hope!

One step HPT worked for me but not until 14 to 16 dpo.

The tests shouldn't be read after the time frame though.

5 years ago

thank you so much for your reply it definitely gives me some hope!!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hard to see a line in the pic, but definitely dont give up hope! Wait a couple days (if you can ????) and test again with fmu.
I had the white milky cm with all my pregnancies, so that's definitely a good sign!!

Joy

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo