Community post

Discussion

confused

so on August 29th AF so normal and we ttc that cycle so when AF was late in September i did hpt that were negative, i had a blood test on the friday (negative) then AF decided to arrive on the saturday 6th of October and only stuck around for 2 days was really light and 1 day of brown i then got another blood test on the Monday and the doctor didnt need to see me so guessing it was negative again. since the 17th i started tracking ovulation so I could pin point and these were my results then yesterday and today they were extremely positive. what is everyone thoughts?

user submitted image

7 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi! The picture is a little hard to see.... were they postive around cd14 and the again now?

5 years ago

ive had a couple of positives but have a look at this photo i have added its really strange.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

OPK i just did. extremely positive again!

user submitted image

bump

That last one is definitely positive.
When I do opks I always have a faint line, it darkens into a strong positive for a day or 2 and then graduates out but I always have a line. I usually get a second surge before my period as well, doesnt turn into a blazing positive

5 years ago

This is a normal month for me with opks.... the only ones that are positi e are the darker than control line, all the others even though they are almost or maybe even the same color are not positives.
The blazing positive is my surge, I ovulate 24 hours after.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

thanks so much for all that info!! here is mine from this morning exact same time i did the very positive one yesterday and also with 2mu.

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo