Community post

Question

yellow CM at 8 or 9 dpo

View Full Post

So I believe I'm 8 or 9 dpo today... 2 day before today I had pinching/very light cramping near the pelvic area. This morning I wipe and it was yellow almost ewcm but yellow... it didn't smell nor do I feel the urge to itch so I'm guessing it not an infection. Anyone got this before a BFP?

18 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

11 - 18 of 18 Answers

When is AF due? It still sounds like possible IB, but our bodies can be weird sometimes.

5 years ago

It due October 31

5 years ago • Post starter

Ya I think I'm out if anything change I'll let you know but I think af decided to come overly early

Fingers crossed that’s it not AF.

5 years ago

Yellowy watery cm could be a sign of either AF or a BFP. Do any of you temp or check your cervix? That is another way of knowing. Praying that you both get your BFPs.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I'm guessing it was my period but it was weird... it was 3 days long fairly light... 1st day was spotting... 2nd day I just my diva cup I only change it once and 3rd day there was barely anything in the diva cup... I think it was my period. I think it was a weird month all together

Jillyhop. Was there any clots present during those days? It could be IB or breakthrough bleeding. Have you tried taking a test?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I didn't really see much for clots... which I usually have lots of clots. I test on I started to bleed (before I saw I was bleeding) and I got a bfn but nothing after that...being I still think it was a period just a really random and different month I guess... im normally 35 day cycle this month it was 29... which explains the sore breast earlier than I expected

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo