Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Please tell me you see it! This was with afternoon urine and I’m 14 DPO today. AF due 11/5. Had what I thought might have been implantation bleeding on 12 DPO.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

I'm in for July now. But not tracking anything past cm this month. Trying to just enjoy the journey after a crappy couple months :)

5 years ago

I got my blazer opk!! Positives today but super positive just now! CD 17.

user submitted image

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Still seems too good to be true... ah!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@confused that is sounding very positive for you. Keeping fingers crossed.
I have been having on and off nausea which is not a normal symptom for me, but have also been having some weird pains in the abdomen that feel like it could be af. One minute I'm convinced af is here and the next minute I'm back thinking this could be my month. Too much of a rollercoaster right now!!

5 years ago

Guys we had sex on ovulation day !!! Yay !!! Convinced SO to have a quickie before work!!!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Lol hopefully July is it otherwise I just have August left and then I'm stopping till next year April (I really dont want a baby that late in the year)

Although I have to say that weather is changing immensely in SA so I might be able to still have a winter baby in September lol

@confused my parents recently moved there... They were in adelaide but is currently in mount iza

@lalou3tt3 thanks you!! She is 2 now and the light of my life. Im glad to see all the positive post inregards to the birth date!!

5 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo