Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 478 Comments | Last Page

I'm back for July

User image

5 years ago

Lol hopefully July is it otherwise I just have August left and then I'm stopping till next year April (I really dont want a baby that late in the year)

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna hopefully it happens for us, have you made your appointment for the fertility dr yet?

User image

5 years ago

@confused no, its been one hell of a month so far so we're waiting till next month to get our check ups + then I have an appointment with my doctor anyways... We're still going to actively try this month... I'm buying opks on Monday as I'm entering my fertile week and then I'm taking my folic acid but that's it for this month...

Lol hopefully by then I'll be going for more than just a cervical biopsy

@itsanna ok I don't blame you, it's been a rough one for you. I'm thinking about getting some opks this time just to increase my chances.

User image

5 years ago

@confused it couldn't hurt... I always feel like the month we use opks are "our month" lol but obviously it doesn't work like that

Although I have to say that weather is changing immensely in SA so I might be able to still have a winter baby in September lol

@itsanna, what do your winters get like temp wise?

User image

5 years ago

Well it depends on which area you're in but by us it could be anywhere from -5°C to max 15°C but no snow though

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo