Community post

Journal

TTC cycle 3

10/10/18: spotting today with some ewcm, but negative opks. We are supposed to be winging it this cycle with no opks or real babydust method timing for our own mental relief. I am cd 11 today so expecting ovulation on cd 13 or 12 like usual. Glad to see opks getting lighter because they stayed positive from cd 4 through 7. Was weird so I stopped using opks.

10/12/18: I have been testing for days and never got a real positive. Just got close yesterday and super light today on opks. I’m not telling but my temp is very low today so I think I ovulating today and just happened to have a very short surge I missed because of all the water I’ve had to drink. Ah well will find out soon enough If I’m back to feeling really hot the next few days like I usually do after I ovulate. I’ll test one last time on opk later today.

10/13/18: counting myself as 1 dpo today since opks and bbt haven’t been a thing this cycle for me. I’ll test on the 22nd.

10/14/18: finally got a dark positive opk at cd 15. Looks like I’ll be ovulating late. Wish I tested more often yesterday to see if o had positives. Ah well.

10/15/16: opk still very positive. Assuming i will ovulate today or tomorrow. Test line has been almost black since yesterday. No pain or spotting since a few days ago. Will wait to test until the 24th instead. Checked temp randomly and was still pretty low. Maybe today will be ovulation day.

10/22/18: 7 dpo today. I did ovulate on the 15th after all. My breast have actually gotten bigger and my nipples are a little sore. I’m feeling pretty good about this cycle so far. No major symptoms this cycle, just a weird gut feeling. I cleaned the bathroom today and found my clinical guard hpts from last cycle and brought first response today. I also have my easy@home brand so many options. Only 2 more days until the big test day. Temp very high today even though I was freezing at home and the thermometer was on the bed cold as well. Kind of wish I temped this cycle. Got a bfp with breast milk, water, and blood mix so wonder how true it is.

10/23/18: Had diarrhea and cramps like af was coming all day. Maybe this was implantation day because af isn’t due for another 4 or 5 days. Will test everyday starting tomorrow morning.

10/24/18: so mad at myself. I peed in the toliet instead of a cup to test with frer so now I have to wait until 2pm to test. That will be a 6 hour hold. I think I’m 9 dpo bit could be 8 today. Breast are huge and I have a big vein on my right areola like I used to have when pregnant with my daughter.we shall see in about 12 minutes. If I did implant yesterday, it may take another 2-3 days to show on test. AF due a day before hubbys bday.

10/27/18: I didn’t test at all today because I only have one test left and I refuse to buy more for no reason considering af is due today and always comes at night time like clockwork. My nipples are extremely sore, my cervix is high and soft, and I’m super tired and irritable today. I had a low regular temp today as well after getting some sleep. Weird part is before I got in the shower my temp was back to over 99 degrees. Maybe the room was just too cold this morning? It has been freezing all day in the house so I have no idea how my temp got high again.

10/28/18: today is hubbys bday and af is late technically because it is now 3:56am. I guess I’ll use my last test tomorrow afternoon to see if I have a bfp if af doesn’t come by then.

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo